World of Warcraft Version 9.1.0 PTR
Chains of Domination PTR Notes – May 11 Updates
- Unnatural Malice (Conduit) now increases The Hunt’s (Night Fae Ability) damage-over-time effect (was increased initial damage to the primary target).
- Stellar Drift (Talent) has been redesigned – Starfall damage increased by 50% and allows you to cast while moving while Starfall is active, but it has a 12 second cooldown (was 15 seconds).
- Flash of Light healing increased by 20%.
- Infusion of Light consumed by Holy Light now causes Holy Light to generate 1 Holy Power (was 30% additional healing).
- Damage of all abilities reduced by 8%.
- Ashen Hallow (Venthyr Ability) damage reduced by an additional 10%.
- Hammer of Wrath damage reduced by an additional 10%.
- Judgement damage reduced by an additional 10%.
- Crusader Strike mana cost increased to 11% (was 9%).
- Crusader’s Might (Talent) reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 second (was 1.5 seconds).
- Fixed an issue that increased the damage of Hallowed Discernment (Venthyr Conduit) for Holy Paladins.
- Symbol of Hope has been redesigned – Bolster the morale of party or raid members within 40 yards. They each recover 60 seconds of cooldown on a major defensive ability, and they regain 18% of their missing mana, over 5 seconds (was 12%).
- Haunt (Talent) and Shadow Embrace (Talent) now also increase the damage of pets and guardians.
- From the Shadows (Talent) now also increases your pet’s Shadowflame damage.
- Eradication (Talent) now also increases the damage of pets and guardians.
- Higher item level versions of most existing conduits can now be found in the world. The remaining conduits will be implemented in a later build.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- New Megadungeon: Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- The megadungeon introduction questline, “The Al’ley Cat of Oribos”, starts at the Oribos innkeeper.
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
Upgrading PvP items now relies on your best rating of the week (was current rating).
PvP cloaks, necklaces, and crowd-control trinkets now appear less frequently in the Great Vault.
PvP staves no longer appear in the Great Vault for Shaman.
Repeat Arena Skirmish wins will now reward 3 Conquest (was 0).
- New PvP Talent: Spellwarden.
- New PvP Talent: Death’s Echo.
- Strangulate (PvP Talent) is now available to all Death Knight specializations (was Blood only) and range reduced to 15 yards (was 30 yards).
- Necrotic Aura (PvP Talent) is now only available to Unholy specialization (was all specializations).
- Decomposing Aura (PvP Talent) is now only available to Blood specialization (was Blood and Unholy specializations) and now affects enemies within 8 yards (was 10 yards).
- Cadaverous Pallor (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Transfusion (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Blood for Blood (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Passive: Heart Strike now deals 60% increased damage, but also costs 3% of your maximum health to cast.
- Last Dance (PvP Talent) now reduces the duration of Dancing Rune Weapon by 25% (was 50%).
- New PvP Talent: Bitter Chill.
- Dead of Winter (PvP Talent) no longer reduces the radius of Remorseless Winter.
- Deathchill (PvP Talent) radius when applied by Remorseless Winter increased to 8 yards (was 5 yards).
- Delirium (PvP Talent) can now only be applied through Howling Blast (was also applied by Frost Strike), reduces cooldown recovery rate of movement abilities by 50% (was 25%) lasts 12 seconds (was 15 seconds) and no longer stacks (was stackable up to 2 times).
- New PvP Talent: Necrotic Wounds.
- New PvP Talent: Doomburst.
- Life and Death (PvP Talent) now heals you for 5% of the healing received by targets afflicted by your Virulent Plague (was 10% of the healing received by targets afflicted by your Festering Wound).
- Raise Abomination (PvP Talent) cooldown increased to 2 minutes (was 1.5 minutes).
- Necrotic Strike (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New PvP Talent: Star Burst.
- Prickling Thorns (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Control of Lava (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Flame Shock’s periodic damage occurs 15% faster. If Flame Shock is dispelled, a volcanic eruption wells up beneath the dispeller, exploding for Fire damage and knocking them into the air.
- New PvP Talent: Warbringer.
- Overwatch (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- New Runecarving Powers
- Priest has new powers available in the May 11 update.
- New Zone: Korthia
- Visitor Dailies
- New Visitor dailies added in the May 11 update.
- Visitor Dailies
- New: The Archivist’s Codex – Discover more of Korthia’s ancient secrets as you recover relics for the Reliquary of Remembrance that were lost in the wake of the mawsworn invasion.
- Players can begin The Archivist’s Codex by rescuing Scholar Roh-Suir near the Seeker’s Quorum.
- Recover relic fragments from treasures, bosses, and enemies to improve your reputation. More changes will be coming for this system in the following weeks.
- New rares and treasures to discover in Korthia and Desmotaeron.
- New rares and treasures added in the May 11 update.
TORGHAST, TOWER OF THE DAMNED
- The amount of Soul Ash that is awarded for the first completed run of the week for any given Torghast Wing and Layer has been increased.
- Repeat runs of previously completed Torghast Wings and Layers will now award partial Soul Ash.