5:15 pm PST - The changes below are now live.
We’re currently working on some targeted adjustments to three specs in PvP. We don’t have a precise time these will go live, but we’re estimating late today or perhaps tomorrow afternoon:
- Surging Mist (PvP Talent) mana cost increased to 3.8% of base mana (was 2% of base mana), and healing reduced by 20%.
- Way of the Crane (PvP Talent) increases physical damage by 25% (was 35%), and now heals for 150% of damage dealt (was 200%).
- Earth Shock damage reduced by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Stormkeeper increases Lightning Bolt damage by 115% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 125%).
- Surge of Power can now cause up to an additional 2 Lightning Bolt overloads against enemy players (was 3 additional overloads).
- Celestial Alignment increases damage of your spells by 10% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 15%).
- Incarnation: Chosen of Elune increases damage of your spells by 18% when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 25%).
- Shooting Stars now generates 2 Astral Power when engaged in combat with enemy players (was 4 Astral Power).