UPDATED October 21
Welcome to the World of Warcraft: Shadowlands test environment. Please read on for an outline of what’s being tested and where to go to leave your feedback after you’ve experienced the Shadowlands Beta.
Current Content Testing
- In the Shadowlands Beta, you may now select the Torghast realm for Level 60 testing.
- All world and leveling content is now being tested. You can copy your live character from Battle for Azeroth to the Shadowlands Beta Test on the character creation screen in the Beta. Please initially take the quest “A Chilling Summons” to get underway testing Shadowlands.
- The level cap is currently: 60. This is the maximum level attainable in Shadowlands.
- Raid testing is underway. Please submit your feedback on specific raid encounters in Castle Nathria here.
- We continue to tune and refine Torghast, Tower of the Damned. Learn more about Torghast in our initial preview blog post, and please submit your feedback on Torghast in the dedicated feedback thread here. That’s also where you’ll find details about updates that have been made to Torghast through the Alpha and the Beta.
- Please use the in-game bug report tool for bugs, and post your feedback on zones in the Shadowlands Alpha Leveling, Questing, and World forum.
- Please post Covenant feedback in the appropriate feedback thread in the Shadowlands Classes and Covenants forum.
- In dungeon testing, please use the in-game bug report tool for bugs, and post your feedback on Shadowlands dungeons in the Shadowlands Beta Dungeons and Raids forum.
- The new starting experience is available to all level 1 characters. Read more about it here, and please post feedback on the new starting expeirence here.
- Most new character customization updates are now available for testing. If you spot a bug with a character customization, please report it using the in-game bug reporting tool.
- The Shadowlands Beta now includes updated flexibility with transmogrification of Legion Artifacts.
- The Soulbind system is available for testing. Please read our recent update on Soulbind work in progress here.
- All classes are undergoing major updates. Our Covenant Class and Signature Abilities blog post has been updated on May 13. Please read the class summary blog post, and place your focused feedback in one of the dedicated threads in the Shadowlands Alpha Classes and Covenants forum:
- Death Knight feedback
- Demon Hunter feedback
- Druid feedback
- Hunter feedback
- Mage feedback
- Monk feedback
- Paladin feedback
- Priest feedback
- Rogue feedback
- Shaman feedback
- Warlock feedback
- Warrior feedback
- The Pet Battle system has been updated for Shadowlands. Read all about that and leave your feedback here.
- Professions updates are underway. We have an explainer for you here.
- Once you’ve experienced Runecarving, let us know what you think about it here.
- Hardware ray tracing has been enabled for graphics cards that support the feature.
Work in Progress
- On first logging in, testers will not be able to make a Death Knight, Demon Hunter, or Allied Races character.
- Until this is fixed, you can make a level 50 template, log in to that character, and then log out. You should have full access to create any classes or race.
- After doing a character copy, you should begin with the quest “A Chilling Summons” to avoid potential difficulties.
- Some Demon Hunter player-characters may have missing facial features.
- This may be fixable by going to a barber shop and changing your tattoos.
- Forthcoming adjustments to heirloom bonuses are not yet implemented.
- PvP medallion trinkets are being reworked.
Please note that the Shadowlands Beta may experience maintenance or service interruptions at any time, without warning.
Thank you very much!