#1 - Nov. 22, 2019, 6:03 p.m.
We have some known issues in the latest build of the Visions of N’Zoth PTR that we’d like to highlight:
- Eyeball Issues – A bug with eyes in several models is being addressed. Noticeably, Night Elves with the ‘Night Warrior’ look don’t have the correct eyes on the PTR.
- Vulpera Missing Ear Options – Specifically the Female Vulpera.
- Male Mechagnome is missing a hairstyle.
Allied Race Intros
- During the Allied Race introduction sequences, players will lose their cursors.
- The Mechagnome intro will stop on a blank screen.
- Zidormi is placed inside Shrine of the Two Moons – This means that level 120 Alliance players who access the updated Vale of Eternal Blossoms via the main Visions of N’Zoth questline will be phased into hostile Horde territory.
All of the above will be fixed in a future build of the Visions of N’Zoth PTR.