- Sept. 13, 2010, 1:32 a.m.
Q u o t e:
i got a name freed up but my warlock i keep getting errors when i put payment information in then i get a error ty for your time
Unfortunately, Noriku, we are unable to assist directly with Billing issues. I can give you advice only, beyond that you may need to contact our Billing and Account Services department.
If you receive an error is most often means that the provided payment method is incompatible in some way with the selected online purchasing system. This doesn't mean that the payment method is invalid or in poor standing. Rather, it's just a sign that something isn't syncing up with the online transaction.
In these situations, it's sometimes best to first ensure that the account's billing information is up to date. If everything looks solid, then you're welcome to contact our Billing & Account Services department by phone. Our representatives will be happy to work with you and assist with your transaction in any way possible. :)
Billing and Account Services
Live Representatives Available 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm PDT/PST
For phone assistance please call: 1 (800) 592-5499 || 1 (800) 59-BLIZZARD
- Players in Australia should call 1-800-041-378
- Players in Singapore should call 800-2549-9273
- Players in Chile should call 1230-020-5554
- Players in Mexico should call 001-888-578-7628
- Players in Argentina should call 0800-333-0778
- All other international players should call: (949) 955-0283