- Sept. 13, 2010, 9:21 p.m.
Q u o t e:
It's not that the Recruit automatically has 30 levels to grant. Rather, as any character on the Recruit account gains levels, they earn levels to grant - 1 grantable level per 2 levels they gain. Any one character can gain a maximum of 30 grantable levels, or 60 (the level at which they stop being earned) divided by the 2 levels gained per grantable level. If your Recruit gets four characters to 60, each of those four characters would have 30 levels to grant. (Death Knights are obviously different as they start at 55 - at most they can earn three grantable levels, at 56, 58, and 60.)
Once grantable levels have been earned, they can be granted to any character on your Veteran account that qualifies. Those requirements are:
1. Levels may only be granted to characters on a veteran account by characters on a linked recruit account
2. Levels may only be granted to characters of the same faction and on the same realm
3. Levels may not be granted to characters over level 59
4. Levels may not be granted to characters of equal or higher level
5. Levels may not be granted once a 90-day account link breaks
6. Levels may not be granted to veteran characters with XP gains disabled.
A single character on the Veteran account could actually be granted levels all the way up to 60. It just takes two or more characters on the Recruit account, in every case at or above the level of the Veteran.
Hope that clears it up for you.
***Quoted for Turtle***
The above post is spot on, Vylana! Only the characters on the newly recruited account are able to grant levels to characters on the veteran account linked via the RaF program. Your new recruit is able to grant a level for every two they earn, up to 60, on any
character they play throughout the duration of the link (90 days). That means 30 free levels for any of your characters per 60 your recruit levels. :0)