A New Age of Cataclysm
The maddened Deathwing the Destroyer will erupt from his lair once again, shattering Azeroth as we know it. With Cataclysm Classic™ 1, your journey will continue into the era of fire and destruction. This time, however, you’ll enjoy a much faster content cadence, improvements to Leveling, expanded Collections, and more!
Cataclysm Classic will require only a WoW® subscription or Game Time to play. However, these optional upgrades can heat up your experience during your adventures in Azeroth.
Blazing Heroic Pack
The Blazing Heroic Pack includes Lil’ Wrathion pet for both WoW Classic progression2 and modern World of Warcraft characters3, the Avatar of Flame flying mount2 for WoW Classic progression characters, and a Runebound Firelord flying mount for modern World of Warcraft characters3. WoW Classic progression characters will also enjoy Hammer Regalia Transmog Set4 and Town-In-A-Box Starter Set toy 4.
Blazing Epic Upgrade
The Blazing Epic Upgrade includes everything in the Blazing Heroic Pack, plus a Level 80 Character Boost and 30 days of Game Time.
Follow the official World of Warcraft news site for more information as we draw closer to the next update for World of Warcraft Classic.
- Certain restrictions apply. Visit shop.battle.net for more information.
- 1 Available on or before August 31, 2024.
- 2 Available in WoW Classic progression realms (currently Wrath of the Lich King Classic™) immediately after the purchase.
- 3 Available after the modern WoW® realms restart with the Guardians of the Dream (10.2) update anticipated on November 7, 2023.
- 4 Available with the Cataclysm Classic pre-patch anticipated on or before August 31, 2024.
- The toy, Transmog set, and Avatar of Flame mount only available on WoW Classic progression realms (currently Wrath of the Lich King Classic™). The Runebound Firelord mount only available on modern WoW® realms.
- Requires WoW® Subscription or Game Time.
- Boost only available on WoW Classic progression realms. and usable only on the WoW game account for which it was purchased or redeemed.