#1 - April 14, 2023, 5:34 p.m.
Stay up to date when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions from the official World of Warcraft forums.
Here are this week's highlights:
- Live Class Tuning for Nine Classes: With weekly maintenance in each region, most classes received adjustments to their performance in both general and PvP play.
- Embers of Neltharion PTR: On Wednesday, the latest development notes were published and the Embers of Nelthation PTR was updated and opened for testing. Updates this week included class tuning, additional PvP tuning, Professions updates, scheduled raid testing in Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, and scheduled testing in Season 2 Mythic+ Dungeons.
- Changes to Mythic+ Affixes Coming in Season 2: In response to feedback from players, Mythic+ Dungeon Affixes will be adjusted in Dragonflight Season 2, with the goal of further lessening the impact of affixes on Mythic+ dungeon gameplay.
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- No Further Adjustments to Feral Druids: On Monday, an additional change to Feral Druids was deployed and then rescinded, and then explained in the WoW Community Council forum.
- Bear Druid Threat Increased: In Wrath Classic, Bears received a small increase to their threat generation.