This week in World of Warcraft, you can take to the skies with Zereth Mortis Flying upon completing the Achievement, continue to thwart the Jailer's efforts in Raid Finder Wing 2: Cornerstone of Creation, make friends with your foes in Cross-faction Instances on the 9.2.5 PTR, muster your forces in Burning Crusade Classic for the Gods of Zul'Aman raid, and more!
Shadowlands News and Development
Mythic and Raid Finder Wing 2
Sepulcher of the First Ones Mythic and Raid Finder Wing 2 is live. Prepare yourself for the fight against Dausegne, the Fallen Oracle, Prototype Pantheon, Lihuvim, Principal Architect by reading our article.
Mage Tower Returns Permanently
When introduced in Legion, the Mage Tower challenged players to conquer unique solo class-specific encounters. Starting the week of March 29, the Mage Tower will no longer be tied to the Legion Timewalking Bonus Event. Those seeking to prove their tenacity will be able to access it any time. Learn more about it here.
Legendary Belt of Unity
Those completing Chapter 7 of the Zereth Mortis campaign should be getting the Belt of Unity—a new Legendary belt empowered with your covenant's Runecarving Effect. Complete the campaign and become Revered with the Enlightened faction to gain access to the Memory of Unity, allowing you to craft the new covenant swapping Runecarving Effect on a different armor slot or help your other characters get an Enlightened Legendary right away.
Shadowlands Development Update Posts on the Forums
- 9.2.5 PTR Now Live
- Cross-faction Instances are now available for testing on the PTR, and players can directly invite members of the opposite faction to party. Check out the forum post for details on these changes and more.
- Great Vault Rewards Update on March 15
- Changes outlined in this post were aimed at improving the feeling of opening your Great Vault even on weeks when, for whatever reason, you don't see a direct upgrade in the other items you can choose.
- Sandworn Relics and Raid/Dungeon Tuning
- Dive into this post for detailed changes made to the Sandworn Relics and notable changes to our dungeons and raids.
- Flying In Zereth Mortis
- Time to take to the skies! The campaign chapter for completing the Unlocking the Secrets achievement is available, and Zereth Mortis Flying can now be unlocked.
- Castle Nathria Legendary Memories
- Legendary Memories previously obtainable only from Castle Nathria can now also be purchased from Rendle, who appears in both Castle Nathria and in Haven. You can read more details here.
- WoW Developer Response
- Desvin responds to feedback from the WoW Community Council in the Solo Shuffle Feedback thread and explains the idea behind the increase to ilvl 239 while in Solo Shuffle Brawl.
WoW Classic News and Development
The Gods of Zul'Aman is Now Live
The next content update for Burning Crusade Classic, The Gods of Zul'Aman, is now live, with the new Zul'Aman raid to open on March 24 at 3:00 pm PDT. Read on for more information on what is coming.
Learn more about the latest hotfixes that address various issues related to the World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic. Some of these hotfixes take effect the moment they are implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list is updated as additional hotfixes are applied. Check back often for updates.
Arena World Championship
The AWC Shadowlands Season 3 Cup 1 has finished as teams from across North America and Europe compete in four separate Cups for $10,000 (USD)in weekly prizing per region and points to advance to the AWC Circuit. Check out the standings and keep following along as we head into Cup 2 on March 25!
Mythic Dungeon International
The Groups format from Season 2 is returning for MDI Season 3, and dungeon-running teams can register until March 28 for the season Time Trials that begin on March 30. Read on for the specifics.
Stay connected by following WoW Esports on Twitter and subscribing to the Warcraft YouTube channel.
The Cat Pack is Back
This pawsh bundle contains a feisty litter of Azeroth's furriest (and ficklest) felines. Treat yourself to Azeroth's purriest creatures—three mounts and four pets—at a discount! The offer is valid through March 29.
Battle.net Spring Sale
From now until March 29, get big discounts on your favorite Battle.net titles, snag some cheap bundles, and spring clean some items off your wishlist. Don't wait too long, though—this sale ends soon, so snatch these savings before they leave the shop.
CURRENTLY IN SHADOWLANDS
- Packed House Warfare Ends March 29
- We've put more PvP in your PvP, so PvP more while you can! In Packed House, there's nowhere to hide as you face not 2, not 3, not 5, but 15 adversaries in this 15 vs. 15 Arena battle.
- Torghast: Unbridled Darkness Bonus Event
- Enter the unbridled darkness that has been unleashed upon Torghast, Tower of the damned. While under this effect, you'll gain additional damage and movement bonuses.
- Timewalking: Warlords of Draenor
- Prime your minds for an especially tangled chrono-spatial conundrum—adventure into six Warlords of Draenor's dungeons to reap new rewards during this week's Bonus Event.
COMING UP IN SHADOWLANDS
- PvP Brawl: Deep Six Resource Race Begins March 29
- Deep Six pits teams of six players against each other in three iconic Battlegrounds: Warsong Gulch, Silvershard Mines, and Temple of Kotmogu.
- Arena Skirmish Bonus Event Starts March 29
- Sharpen your swords and reinforce your boards because you're called to the PvP Arena for the hectic mayhem of Skirmishes.
- The Darkmoon Faire Returns April 3
- Meet Silas Darkmoon and his troupe, play games, and take in the exotic sights from Azeroth and beyond!
- The March of the Tadpoles Micro-Holiday Arrives April 5
- Each year, the Winterfin murlocs allow their tadpoles free reign over their village. You can make a difference by adopting your favorite, feeding it, and protecting it from nearby predators.
Wherever your adventure takes you, we'll see you in Azeroth.