#1 - Nov. 22, 2017, 6:04 a.m.
The nature and lifetime of dungeon trash packs makes it hard for Shadow Priests to ramp up to their full damage potential as part of their rotation. These changes should improve that situation, with a mostly neutral effect for overall performance in longer-duration raid fights.
- Void Eruption
- No longer deals a separate damage event for each of your Shadow Word: Pain or Vampiric Touch on each target. Instead, deals a single damage event to all targets that have EITHER your Shadow Word: Pain or Vampiric Touch.
- Void Eruption damage increased by 700%
- Cooldown reduced to 20 sec. (down from 30 sec)
- Insanity generation increased to 20. (up from 15)
- Missile speed increased by 60%.
- Damage increased by 50%.
- Increases Void Eruption’s damage by 75% (down from 300%) and heals you for 25% (down from 40%) of the damage done.
- Developers Note: This is compensation for the Void Eruption buff. The overall effect is mostly neutral.
- Damage reduced by 4%.
- Developers Note: This is compensation for the Void Eruption buff in extended fights.