#1 - April 28, 2016, midnight
We have another alpha build going up today, primarily focused on bugfixes.
Notable changes focused on classes:
- Class Status – We’ve made many iterations based on feedback and testing. Here are some highlights:
- General – We're starting to really dig into bugfixing; thanks for all the reports.
- Vengeance Demon Hunters – Several talents revised.
- Protection Warrior – A few talents revised or replaced.
- Subtlety Rogues – Removed Symbols of Death from the GCD.
- Affliction Warlock – Soul Effigy revised to not provide such a drastic increase in proc chances.
- Holy Paladin – Several talents replaced and revised.
- Holy Priest – Apotheosis revised.
- Retribution Paladin – Level 100 talents replaced and revised.
- Artifact Trait Status – Nearly all traits are implemented, and rough ballpark tuning has started for some artifacts.
- Outlaw Rogue – Curse of the Dreadblades duration tweaked.
- Elemental Shaman – Power of the Maelstrom and Stormkeeper tweaked.
- Holy Paladin – Tyr’s Deliverance also increases further healing from Holy Light and Flash of Light on affected targets.
- Subtlety Rogue – Fortune’s Bite revised.
- Shadow Priest – Sphere of Insanity revised.
- Destruction Warlock – Lord of Flames redesigned.
- Guardian Druid – Rage of the Sleeper revised.
- Unholy Death Knight – Apocalypse now also performs a melee strike.
- Suramar – Countless bugs have been fixed, and more content added to this new zone.
Thanks, and we look forward to your feedback!
Also, check out the design notes from the previous build, if you haven't already as well: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743334323