- April 28, 2016, 2:57 a.m.
We think Prot Paladins are in a decent place, but have a few changes planned to their rotation to make things a little more balanced as far as the significance of each ability:
- Judgment: Instead of Judgment crits granting a Shield of the Righteous charge, Judgment will reduce the remaining cooldown of Shield of the Righteous by 2sec, or 4sec on crits.
- Avenger's Shield: No longer buffs your next Shield of the Righteous.
- Consecration: Additionally, Shield of the Righteous is 20% stronger while in your Consecration. (Would dynamically update as you move in/out of the Consecration).
- Hammer of the Righteous: 4.5sec recharge
- Blessed Hammer: 4.5sec recharge, and increase to 3 max charges.
- Guardian's Light: Removed.
- Knight Templar: Moved to Guardian's Light's spot.
- Seraphim: Returned, in Knight Templar's spot. Same duration/cooldown, but costs 2 Shield of the Righteous charges, instead of 5 Holy Power.
- Tuning: Significant tuning improvements. Overall, Protection Paladin damage is extremely low right now, and is being massively increased. On top of that, there are several talent rows where the tuning is extremely off, such as Blessed Hammer dominating its row, which we'll solve (mostly by buffing Hammer of the Righteous).
Keep the feedback coming! Thanks!