#1 - Feb. 19, 2016, 12:05 a.m.
Today’s alpha build is a smaller update, but still contains a few noteworthy things:
- Class Status – We’re continuing to iterate on our class abilities and talents, based on testing and feedback. This build has many revisions scattered around the classes, but here are some highlights:
- Fury Warriors – Significant iterations on the core combat abilities. A few more talent changes are still yet to come.
- Mages – Significant revisions to their level 30 talents, and a few related baseline utility abilities.
- Death Knights – Wraith Walk added to aid mobility. Several new/revised talents across all 3 specs.
- Protection Warriors – Several revisions to talents and core rotation.
- Demon Hunters – Numerous changes across both specs and talents.
- Shadow Priests – Voidform is now an active ability.
- Retribution Paladins – Many talents revised.
- Marksmanship Hunters – Significant revisions to core combat abilities and talents.
Thanks, and we look forward to your feedback!
Also, check out the design notes from the previous build, if you haven't already as well: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742334086