#1 - Jan. 13, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
COMBATANT_INFO,playerGUID,Strength,Agility,Stamina,Intelligence,Dodge,Parry,Block,CritMelee,CritRanged,CritSpell,Speed,Lifesteal,HasteMelee,HasteRanged,HasteSpell,Avoidance,Mastery,VersatilityDamageDone,VersatilityHealingDone,VersatilityDamageTaken,Armor,CurrentSpecID,(Class Talent 1, ...),(PvP Talent 1, ...),[Artifact Trait ID 1, Trait Effective Level 1, ...],[(Equipped Item ID 1,Equipped Item iLvL 1,(Permanent Enchant ID, Temp Enchant ID, On Use Spell Enchant ID),(Bonus List ID 1, ...),(Gem ID 1, Gem iLvL 1, ...)) ...],[Interesting Aura Caster GUID 1, Interesting Aura Spell ID 1, ...]
Some clarifications about a few of those elements:
- Stats – Those are the current stat values at the time of the log line. Secondary stats are in terms of the Rating amount, not a %.
- Armor – This is the Armor amount before multipliers (such as Bear Form).
- Talents – A list of the selected talents. Today’s build will print this ID as a TalentID, a record type that is not dataminable. This will be fixed in a future build to be the SpellID of the talent.
- Artifact Traits – This will be a list of the selected traits for the character’s current specialization’s artifact (even if it’s not equipped). The Artifact Trait ID is an ID to a new record type to 7.0, which should be dataminable already. Trait Effective Level is the number of points placed in that talent. Note that some Relics will allow this to go beyond the max.
- Equipment – This is a list of all equipped gear on the character. The first ID is the standard Item ID of the item, followed by its ilvl. After that is a list of enchants on the item, one of each of the 3 possible enchantment types (using the ItemEnchantment ID).
- Interesting Auras – This is a list of interesting auras (buffs/debuffs) that we have manually flagged to be included in this log line. We’ll welcome feedback about what should be included here but currently plan for set bonuses, well fed, flasks, combat potions, Vantus runes, and player buffs. Nothing has been flagged for this yet, so you won’t see anything here in the current build.
The easiest way to test this is likely via dungeon bosses. Give it a try, and let us know how it works for you, whether there’s any key information that you think is missing, what other interesting auras you’d like to see, etc. There are certainly technical limitations involved here, so we may not be able to fill every request, but we’ll do what we can! Thanks!
EDIT 1/20/2016: Updated the format to include Item Bonus List IDs.
EDIT 2/10/2016: Updated the format to include Armor.