#1 - Jan. 15, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Effloresence: Currently does not have the ground texture marking it's range for other players, just the mushroom.
- Can cast Displacer Beast without being placed into Cat Form
- Can cast Prowl without being placed into Cat Form
- Can cast Efflorescence without being removed from Boomkin Form
- "Quality of Life" Bug: Skills do not remain where placed when switching Affinity.
- With Wild Charge, Boomkin Form is treated as Caster Form, so it jumps to a player instead of leaping backward
Balance Affinity -- Boomkin Form: Not sure if all of these are bugs, given that the Affinity Boomkin form has a cooldown, these are just all the things I found that Boomkin Form could do that seemed weird.
Essence of G'hanir: The Ground effect is currently way smaller than the actual effect: about 5 yrd's radius, where the actual effect goes out to 8 yrds.
Chime in with your own little random bugs, I'm sure I'll find more as I keep fiddling. These are just what I've found while leveling.