#1 - July 22, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently-released World of Warcraft Pre-expansion Patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Additional information about the patch could be found below.
- Feral Affinity should increase the damage of Rake and Rip, as intended.
- Pets in the Oxen and Scalehide families now all have a basic attack.
- While the Flame Patch talent is active, it should tick during the casting and application of other spells.
- The talent Trail of Light should no longer incorrectly reduce the healing of Flash of Light.
- Chaos Bolt should no longer interfere with boss abilities when combined with the Reverse Entropy talent.
- Fixed a bug affecting the health of Warlock pets.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving loot from Draenor Mythic dungeon bosses depending on their loot settings.
- The monument awarded for the achievement "Chapter IV: Darkness Incarnate" is no longer missing.
- Crown of the Fire Festival should again appear as a valid transmogrification source if you’ve completed the quest “A Thief’s Reward”.
- The NPC Ultham Ironhorn is again available for Dwarf players attempting to complete "Learn To Ride".
- There are now Sunreaver Citizens available to complete the quest "It Starts in the Sewers"
- Players are now able to start and progress through the quest "Endgame".
- The quest “The Future of Rockpool” can again be completed.
- Mistcaller’s Charm, used to summon Mistcaller Yngvar for the quest "Mistcaller Yngvar", now functions properly.
- General Grimaxe should no longer despawn after he has dismounted during “Grimaxe’s Demise”.
- Players are now able to complete the quest “Unbroken Circle”.
- Halduron Brightwing should again allow players to turn in the quest "Journey to the Sunwell".
- Level 100 characters should be able to queue for Ashran via Group Finder.
- The NPCs who went missing from Hrothgar’s Landing have been returned.
- Players will now properly receive the Dungeon Preparation buff when entering a Timewalking dungeon.
- Level 90 boosts were temporarily disabled, and should be again useable.
- (Work in progress) Fixed multiple issues affecting WoW Token redemption.
Dungeons and Raids
- Enemies have been weakened in all encounters in Warlords of Draenor dungeons and Hellfire Citadel on all difficulties.
- Oregorger once again can hold a maximum of 100 Ore.
- Hellfire Citadel
- Gripping Shadows damage on Mannoroth reduced by 40% in Mythic difficulty.
- Overflowing Fel Energy damage on Mannoroth reduced by 50% in Mythic difficulty.
- Focused/Wrought Chaos damage on Archimonde reduced by 30% in Mythic difficulty.
- A number of items should no longer provide Legion materials when disenchanted.
- The Eagletalon Spear can be upgraded using Ancient Heriloom Scabbard, as intended.
- The questgiver Lord Maxwell Tyrosus should not disappear after you accept the quest “Argent Call: The Trial of the Crypt”.
- Malfurion Stormrage should be visible and interactive for Grove Warden turn-in quests, as intended.
- Corrected an issue that could reset progress on the Shipyard quest “Naval Domination” and restored previous quest progress.
- The Therazane quest “Controlling the Elements” should again be obtainable for characters who are level 80 and up, and have trained Enchanting.
- Characters who have a War Mill should now be able to accept quests for Seals of Inevitable Fate while they already have 10 or more Seals.
- (Work in progress) Fixed a bug that was preventing the Worgen quest “Endgame” from being available.
- Players should again be able to access Ashran and Ashran quests at level 100.
- Crown of the Fire Festival cannot be used as a transmogrification source.
- (Work in progress) Transmogrification items related to the Warcraft movie should be granted to players who logged in during the promotion.
- You should no longer be prompted to select Honor Talents until you reach level 110.
- Alterac Valley and Isle of Conquest were temporarily missing from the random battleground playlist.
- (Work in progress) Cold Weather Flying should be granted to characters who previously obtained it.
- Dalaran (Northrend) should again have a Trade Chat channel.