#1 - Oct. 15, 2015, 12:30 a.m.
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to the recently released World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.2. Hotfixes are updates made without requiring a new client-side patch. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Raids and Dungeons
- Mannoroth's Fel Hellstorm and Empowered Fel Hellstorm now deals 20% less damage on all difficulties.
- Fixed an issue where Mannoroth's Gaze could cause players to fall through the world.
- Fruit Basket is no longer usable inside raid instances.
- A Time to Strike: Fixed an issue that could cause quest credit to not be credited correctly after completing an Apexis objective.
- Fun for the Little Ones: Characters that have completed the quest previously should now be able to obtain it again for this month's Darkmoon Faire.
Raids and Dungeons
- Kilrogg Deadeye
- Fixed an issue that could allow stacks of Rending Howl to incorrectly persist on Salivating Bloodthirsters that have been transformed into Hulking Terrors after a wipe.
- Fixed an issue where players queuing for Ashran as a Mercenary could incorrectly receive Recreant.
- Bone-Link Fetish and other Dragon Soul trinkets should now correctly have a chance to trigger their effects when players are scaled down below level 90.
- Corrected an issue that caused some legacy items from the Normal difficulty Pit of Saron dungeon to lose their gem sockets.
- Fixed an issue where Tarecgosa's Visage transformation effect from Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest could be incorrectly removed while entering or exiting a phased area.