#0 - April 17, 2009, 1:45 a.m.
- We have made it so player cannot attack additional quest giver NPCs at the Argent Tournament.
- Pets have been properly trained to now attack Kologarn when instructed.
- Hunter pets should now have their talents refunded when a hunter switches talent specs, even if they are dismissed at the time.
- When re-implemented into the game, the trash mobs before XT-002 Deconstructor should be a little easier to defeat.
- Blood Boil should no longer penetrate Ice Block or Divine Shield.
- Rank 2 of maim should now correctly provide an interrupt effect.
- Improved Aspect of the Hawk should no longer allow Rapid Regeneration to provide additional mana beyond the intended scope of the ability.
- Players killed or ghosts that move into Crystalsong Forest should now be on a spectral gryphon to ride back to their body.
- Champion of the Frozen Wastes should now be able to be completed again.
- Lifebloom can no longer be forced to bloom early.
- Stunning a druid while not in cat form should no longer remove the Primal Tenacity buff.
- The Glyph of Envenom was not supposed to be put into the game and has been removed.
- Quest giving NPCs at the Argent Tournament should no longer be able to be attacked by players.
- Certain fishing nodes for one of the fishing daily quests should no longer be spawned on land.
- The book of glyph mastery has had its drop rate increased.
- T.N.T. should now properly increase the damage of Explosive Trap.
- The disarm effect from Psychic Horror should no longer be able to be dodged.
- Players should no longer be able to equip and soulbind an item they aren’t able to use.
- We have altered XT-002 Deconstructor's heart aggro radius down to 60 yards so players will no longer get stuck in combat when at the entrance to his room.
- The trash mobs before XT-002 Deconstructor have temporarily been disabled. These mobs will return in the future after we have resolve the issue with them being linked.
- Shattering a Construct during the Ignis the Furnace Master encounter will now decrease the number of Strength of the Creator stack buffs he has by one.
- You can no longer check the box to make your character “at war” with the Sunreavers faction.
- Upon completion of the quest “The Last Line of Defense” you will continue to the proper phase for the story in Icecrown.
- We have hotfixed the damage of the Warlock spell Conflagrate from 100% to 70% of Immolate’s total periodic damage instantly. The tooltip may still show 100% until a future update though.
- Death knights casting Reaping will no longer cause Pestilence to convert 2 Blood Runes into Death Runes.
- The Dark Rune Sentinels in the 10 player Razorscale encounter have had hit points and damage reduced.
- The effects of Meltdown will no longer be able to be bypassed by using Divine Shield.
- Each difficulty level of Flame Leviathon’s hard modes have had the boss’s health increased.
- We have temporarily removed Emblems of Valor and Emblems of Conquest from all levels of difficulty from the chest, Freya's Gift, that you receive upon completion of the Freya encounter. We will restore these in a future patch when the issue has been resolved.
- The enrage time for the Razorscale encounter has been increased to 10 minutes.
- The Dark Rune Watchers will no longer cast chain lightning while moving.
- Elemental Mastery will no longer allow a player to cast 2 spells instantly.
- We recently made a change to the sell value and disenchant materials obtained from Legplates of Conquest. The material costs used to create this item were unintentionally low, and we were prompted to make changes to minimize the impact on the game's economy.
- We have updated the Silent Fang so the chance to proc decreases starting at level 61 and is no longer possible on targets level 71+. The proc effect also causes diminishing returns with controllable silences such as Improved Counterspell and Strangulate.
- The debuff caused by the Rune of Razorice is no longer dispellable.
- The weapon enchants Rune of Razorice and Rune of Lichbane will no longer cause the Killing Machine talent to be triggered more often.