#1 - July 28, 2023, 8:50 p.m.
The below PvP class adjustments will be applied to the live game with next week’s maintenance starting on August 1.
Player versus Player
- Fixed an issue that caused Pillar of Frost’s stacking Strength to not be properly reduced in PvP combat.
- Frost Strike damage is now increased by 67% in PvP combat (was 45%).
- Obliterate damage is now increased by 20% in PvP combat (was 15%).
- Obliterate damage is now increased by 75% when Killing Machine is not active in PvP combat (was 60%).
- Developer’s note: We have been monitoring our changes to Unholy this season and feel the damage they bring is slightly higher than our intent. The primary adjustment here is through Festermight which can cause high variance in burst at high stacks. This is consistent with our original goal of reducing burst and focusing the spec on sustained DPS in PvP.
- Festermight is now 50% effective in PvP combat.
- Festering Wound damage is now increased by 230% in PvP combat (was 250%).
- Rising Sun Kick damage reduced by 9% in PvP combat.
- Rampage deals 30% increased damage in PvP combat (was 15%).