This Public Test Realm (PTR) is a testing environment for the content coming with the Dragonflight 10.0.5 update.
NEW FEATURE: TRADING POST
The Trading Post is currently disabled on the PTR. Thank you again for your testing and feedback!
A new feature is making its way to World of Warcraft — the Trading Post! Complete monthly activities to earn currency toward decking out your characters in cosmetic transmogs, pets, and mounts— with new items and activities introduced every month.
A set of traders will be moving their wares into the capital cities of Stormwind and Orgrimmar—T&W (Tawny and Wilder) and Zen’shiri Trading Posts. You’ll find T&W just outside of the Mage District in Stormwind and the Zen’shiri Trading Post next to Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar.
To obtain these unique cosmetic items, you will need to acquire a new account-wide currency called “Trader’s Tender.” This can be earned in two ways:
- Automatically each month: Just by logging in and heading to the Trading Post, you can collect 500 Trader’s Tender every month from a chest called the Collector’s Cache.
- By completing monthly activities in the Traveler’s Log: A monthly set of activities provides the opportunity to earn up to 500 additional Trader’s Tender.
The final Trader’s Tender amounts are subject to change. We’ll be iterating on this new feature as we test on the PTR.
NEW EVENT: THE STORM’S FURY
A new event has begun taking place in The Primalist Future! Head to the portal that can be found at the Temporal Conflux in Thaldraszuz, and The Storm’s Fury event will spin up every 5 hours.
The Primalists are bringing some of their strongest forces to bear to preserve their future plans and dominate Azeroth. You will want to head out with a group of mighty adventurers to seal their portals and defeat their mighty monstrosities.
For participating, you will receive Essence of the Storm, which can be exchanged for rewards. Look out for other vendors who can sell you items to help weather the storm, as the Primalists try to Freeze all of their enemies to the bone.
- All Druids now learn Swipe at level 10.
- Swipe and Brutal slash damage reduced by 50%.
- Killer Instinct changed to 2 points, granting 3/6% physical damage and armor.
- Nurturing Instinct changed to 2 points, granting 3/6% magical damage and healing.
- New Talent: Improved Swipe – Increases Swipe and Brutal Slash damage by 100%.
- New Talent: Forestwalk – Casting Regrowth increases your movement speed and healing received by 5% for 3/6 seconds.
- New Talent: Gale Winds – Increases Typhoon’s radius by 20% and range by 5 yards.
- New Talent: Incessant Tempest: Reduces the cooldown of Typhoon by 5 seconds.
- New connection between Rake and Rip.
- New connection between Maim and Tireless Pursuit.
- New connections connecting Skull Bash to Primal Fury and Matted Fur.
- New connection between Verdant Heart and Ironfur.
- Wild Growth moved up and Remove Curse moved to the side.
- Improved Rejuvenation moved up the tree.
- Sunfire moved up and Starsurge moved to the side.
- Feral druids now start with Rip instead of Thrash.
- The Balance Druid tree has been redesigned.
- Lunar Eclipse no longer increases the critical strike chance of Starfire.
- Lunar Eclipse now increases the damage Starfire deals to nearby enemies by 50%.
- Umbral Intensity now further increases the damage Starfire deals to nearby enemies by 10/20%.
- Circle of Life and Death has been removed.
- New Talent: Cosmic Rapidity – Your Moonfire, Sunfire, and Stellar Flare deal damage 13/25% faster.
- Astral Communion, in addition to its active effect, also passively increases your maximum Astral Power by 20.
- Circle of Life and Death damage over time duration compression reduced to 20% (was 25%).
- Taste for Blood changed to a single point node that increases Ferocious Bite damage by 5% per bleed on the target (was a 2-point node).
- Sudden Ambush changed to a single point node that grants 6% chance per combo point spent to cause your next Shred or Rake to deal damage as though stealthed (was a 2-point node).
- Tear Open Wounds now deals 70% of the Rip damage it consumes (was 60%).
Rampant Ferocity damage increased to 35% of Ferocious Bite damage (was 25%).
- Dreadful Bleeding bonus to Rip damage reduced to 15% (was 20%).
- Relentless Predator reduces the energy cost of Ferocious Bite by 40% (was 20%).
- Rip and Tear: Tear damage increased to 15% of Rip damage (was 12%).
- Lunar Inspiration damage increased by 66%.
- Tear Open Wounds directly below Primal Wrath on row 3, with a connector to Pouncing Strikes.
- Survival Instincts moved to row 5.
- Infected Wounds moved to row 5.
- Lunar Inspiration moved below and to the left of Sudden Ambush on row 6.
- Berserk moved to row 6.
- Moment of Clarity moved to row 7.
- Berserk: Heart of the Lion and Berserk: Frenzy moved within row 7 and connections changed.
- Position of Wild Slashes and Brutal Strike swapped in their choice node.
- The Guardian Druid tree has been redesigned.
- Ursine Adept is now baseline.
- Innervate can now be cast in Bear Form.
- Front of the Pack moved to row 3.
- Flashing Claws switched positions with Reinvigoration.
- New Talent: Thorns of Iron – When you cast Ironfur, you also deal Physical damage equal to 30% of your armor, split among enemies within 12 yards.
- New Talent: Raze – Strike with the might of Ursoc, dealing Physical damage to all enemies in front of you. Deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets.
- New Talent: Moonless Night – When you cast a single-target ability on an enemy afflicted by Moonfire, you cause them to burn for an additional 10% Arcane damage.
- New Talent: Lunar Beam – Summons a beam of lunar light at your location, dealing Arcane damage and healing you over 8.5 seconds. Pathing restructured.
- Earthwarden, Tooth and Claw, Reinforced Fur, and After the Wildfire/Guardian of Elune now have connections into the final gate section.
- Pulverize, Blood Frenzy, and Twin Moonfire have found slightly different homes.
- Vicious Cycle, Fury of Nature, and Scintillating Moonlight have changed icons.
- Added a tracker buff for After the Wildfire to indicate remaining rage expenditure until a trigger occurs.
- New Talent - Forest’s Flow: Nourish extends the duration of your Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, Regrowth, and Wild Growth effects on the target by 2 sec. Choice node with Wild Synthesis.
- New Talent - Wild Synthesis: Regrowth decreases the cast time of your next Nourish by 25% and causes it to receive an additional 25% bonus from Mastery: Harmony. Choice node with Forest’s Flow.
- Forest’s Flow/Wild Synthesis choice node connection added below Nourish.
- Nourish’s tooltip has been updated to reflect its bonus healing from Mastery Harmony numerically.
- Wild Synthesis now stacks up to 3 times (was 4) and decreases cast time and increases Mastery: Harmony benefit by 33% per stack (was 25%).
- Forest’s Flow now extends heal over time effects by 4 seconds (was 2 seconds).
- Redesigned the delivery method for Temporal Anomaly’s absorb shields. Absorb shields are now applied to all allies it passes through, with absorb effectiveness reduced beyond 5 (was: pulses 3 times and heals 2 allies per pulse). Its speed has also been increased by 40%, and the orb will no longer slow down when it detects an ally in its radius.
- Temporal Anomaly cooldown increased to 15 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Nozdormu’s Teachings has been redesigned – Now reduces the cooldown of Empower spells by 5 seconds when Temporal Anomaly is cast.
- Resonating Sphere now applies Echo to the first 6 allies it passes through.
- Time of Need cooldown reduced to 60 seconds (was 90 seconds).
- Casting Echo directly after Living Flame or Spiritbloom will no longer consume the Echo.
- Emerald Communion will no longer cancel if the Evoker is disoriented or feared during the channel.
- Emerald Communion will now properly calculate its overhealing value (it would sometimes heal less than expected). In addition, its healing to allies can no longer critically heal.
- Emerald Communion now always prioritizes players over pets.
- Salvo has been redesigned – Your next Multi-Shot or Volley now also applies Explosive Shot to up to 2 targets hit. 45 second cooldown, does not incur the global cooldown.
- Double Tap has been removed and has been replaced by Tactical Reload in the Talent tree.
- New Talent: Tactical Reload – Aimed Shot and Rapid Fire cooldown reduced by 10%.
- Tactical Reload and Steady Focus have swapped positions in the Talent tree.
- Calling the Shots now reduces the cooldown of Trueshot by 2.5 seconds per 50 Focus spent (was 1.5 seconds).
- Fixed an issue that caused the Awakened Faeline and Faeline Harmony talents to grant less chance to reset Faeline Stomp than intended.
- Faeline Stomp now always spawns with a minimum of 1 branch.
- Faeline Stomp now has a 100% increased chance to spawn circles within its arc.
- New ability - Spirit of the Ox: Your Rising Sun Kick and Blackout Kick have a chance to summon a Healing Sphere.
- Stagger is now a baseline ability for the Brewmaster specialization.
- Quick Sip now purifies 5% of damage delayed by Stagger (was 2%).
- Gift of the Ox is now a 1 rank talent (was 2).
- Graceful Exit is now a 1 rank talent (was 2).
- Quick Sip is now a 1 rank talent (was 2).
- Staggering Strikes is now a 1 rank talent (was 2).
- Resonant Fists damage reduced by 45%.
- Keg Smash damage increased by 10%.
- Tiger Palm damage increased by 20%.
- Blackout Kick damage increased by 20%.
- Spinning Crane Kick increased by 20%.
- Breath of Fire damage increased by 25%.
- New Talent: Sheilun’s Gift – Draws in all nearby clouds of mist, healing up to 3 nearby allies per cloud absorbed. A cloud of mist is generated every 8 seconds while in combat.
- New Talent: Veil of Pride – Increases Sheilun’s Gift cloud of mist generation to every 4 seconds.
- New Talent: Shaohao’s Lessons – Each time you cast Sheilun’s Gift, you learn one of Shaohao’s Lessons for up to 30 seconds, based on how many clouds of mist are consumed.
- New Talent: Lesson of Doubt – You do up 30% more damage and healing to targets, based on their current health.
- New Talent: Lesson of Despair – Your Critical Strike is increased by 25% while above 80% health.
- New Talent: Lesson of Fear – Decreases your damage taken by 15% and increases your Haste by 20%.
- New Talent: Lesson of Anger – 20% of the damage or healing you deal is duplicated every 4 seconds.
- New Talent: Burst of Life – Life Cocoon’s cooldown is reduced by 20 seconds, but its absorb amount is reduced by 40%. When Life Cocoon expires, it releases a burst of mist that restores health to 3 nearby allies. Choice node with Calming Coalescence.
- Revival healing now increased by 100% while not in a raid.
- Added a connection from the Veil of Pride/Shaohao’s Lesson choice node to the Rising Mist/Tear of Morning choice node.
- Bonedust Brew removed and replaced with Sheilun’s Gift.
- Attenuation removed and replaced with Shaohao’s Lessons.
- Bountiful Brew removed and replaced with Veil of Pride.
- Awakened Faeline and Ancient Concordance now linger for 8 seconds after leaving Faeline Stomp.
- Sheilun’s Gift has received some additional changes:
- Healing increased by 15%.
- Now stacks to a maximum of 10 clouds of mist (was 12).
- Now triggers Mastery: Gust of Mists on all targets hit.
- Now costs 3.5% of base mana (was 4.5%).
- Now prioritizes its primary target for healing.
- Rising Mist now extends Renewing Mists applied by Rapid Diffusion.
- Vivify now costs 3.4% of base mana (was 3.8%).
- Invoke Yu’lon, the Jade Serpent now reduces the cost of Enveloping Mist by 50% (was 33%).
- Echoing Reverberation now only requires Enveloping Mist to trigger an additional Zen Pulse (was Enveloping Mist and Renewing Mist).
- Zen Pulse now triggers Mastery: Gust of Mist.
- Faeline Stomp now correctly counts for Mastery: Combo Strikes.
- Last Emperor’s Capacitor stacks are correctly removed on talent removal.
- Glory of the Dawn is now correctly reduced by Storm, Earth & Fire.
- Added a tracker buff for Afterimage to indicate remaining Holy Power expenditure until a trigger occurs.
- Fixed an issue causing rank 1 Seal of Might to grant an incorrect amount of Mastery during Sentinel.
- Blessing of Winter has been redesigned – Now restores 1% mana per 2 seconds. Only castable on friendly healers.
- Avenging Crusader now costs 5 Holy Power (was 50% of base mana), reduced cooldown to 45 seconds (was 2 minutes) and reduced duration to 12 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Tower of Radiance now causes Holy Light and Flash of Light to additionally have a chance to grant a Holy Power based on your target’s current health when cast on targets without Beacon of Light, increasing to 100% on targets below 50% health.
- Inflorescence of the Sunwell now grants a Holy Power every third cast of Holy Light with Infusion of Light (was 30% chance).
- Tyr’s Deliverance healing increased by 25%.
- Afterimage no longer triggers Awakening or Divine Purpose.
- Avenging Crusader can now trigger and consume Divine Purpose.
- Empyrean Legacy and Avenging Crusader now display on the Personal Resource Bar.
- New Talent: Petrifying Scream – Psychic Scream causes enemies to tremble in place instead of fleeing in fear.
- Surge of Light now properly triggers from all healing spells.
- The root effect of Void Tendrils is now displayed on enemy nameplates.
- New talent: Sanguine Teachings - Increases Leech by 3%.
- On a choice node against Vampiric Embrace.
- Vampiric Embrace is no longer on the global cooldown.
- San’layn now also causes Sanguine Teachings to grant an additional 2% Leech.
- Manipulation can now be triggered by Discipline’s Power Word: Solace & Mind Blast and Shadow’s Mind Flay and Mind Flay: Insanity.
- Pain Transformation now causes Pain Suppression to heal your target for 25% of maximum health (was 12%).
- Protector of the Frail now also grants Pain Suppression an additional charge.
- Light’s Wrath now costs 2% of base mana.
- Power Word: Solace damage reduced by 15%.
- Mind Blast now costs 1.6% of base mana (was 2.5%).
- Painful Punishment now increases the duration of Shadow Word: Pain or Purge the Wicked by 1.5 seconds (was 0.7 seconds).
- Embrace Shadow now increases the duration of Shadow Covenant by 8 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Twilight Corruption has been redesigned – Shadow Covenant increases the damage and healing of Shadow spells by an additional 10%.
- Shadow Covenant now converts Penance to a Shadow spell.
- Dark Reprimand (Shadow Penance) can now be cast on allies.
- Stolen Psyche has been redesigned and renamed to Abyssal Reverie – Atonement heals for 10%/20% more when activated by Shadow spells.
- Train of Thought causes Power Word: Solace to trigger a cooldown reduction for Penance in addition to Smite.
- Blaze of Light increases the damage of Power Word: Solace in addition to Smite and Penance.
- Weal and Woe increases the damage of Power Word: Solace in addition to Smite.
- Wrath Unleashed increases the damage of Power Word: Solace in addition to Smite.
- Harsh Discipline can trigger from Power Word: Solace and Mind Blast in addition to Smite. This talent is no longer tracked through Smite and instead appears on the Personal Resource Display.
- Void Summoner can now trigger from Power Word: Solace in addition to Smite, Mind Blast, and Penance.
- Added a few connections to the sides of row 6 to row 8 for Discipline.
- Fixed an issue preventing Dark Reprimand from consuming Power of the Dark Side.
- Burning Vehemence and Searing Light have swapped positions in the talent tree.
- Searing Light is now a 1-point talent. Smite and Holy Nova to deal 25% increased damage to targets affected by Holy Fire. (unchanged)
- Burning Vehemence is now a 2-point talent and has been redesigned – Increases the damage of Holy Fire by 15%/30%. Holy Fire deals 15%/30% of its initial damage to all nearby enemies within 12 yards of your target. Damage reduced beyond 5 targets.
- Prayers of the Virtuous now increases the maximum stack count of Prayer of Mending by 2 per point.
- Resolved an issue causing the Shadow versions of Halo and Divine Star to cost less Mana than the Holy versions.
- Divine Star now generates 6 Insanity.
- Halo now generates 10 Insanity.
- Mindgames now generates 10 Insanity.
- Psychic Link now also functions with Mind Games, Void Bolt & Void Torrent (Not Yet Implemented).
- Feint is now baseline for all Rogue specs, learned at level 12.
- Elusiveness/Cheat Death - This choice node has moved up to row 2, taking the position where Feint used to be.
- New Talent: Unbreakable Stride (Passive) - Reduces the duration of movement slowing effects by 30%.
- Sepsis now grants 1 use of a Stealth ability immediately, in addition to its previous effects.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Improved Garrote’s cooldown removal from taking effect when casting Garrote using Sepsis’ Stealth ability effect.
- Kingsbane has moved and now shares a location with Dragon-Tempered Blades as a choice node.
- Dashing Scoundrel - Now costs a maximum of 2 points, down from 3.
- New Talent: Arterial Precision (Passive) - Shiv strikes 4 additional nearby enemies and increases your Bleed damage done to affected targets by 20% for 8 sec.
- This talent is positioned in Kingsbane’s previous location.
- Killing Spree now reduces damage taken by 65% while active.
- Fan the Hammer’s additional Pistol Shots now generate 1 fewer combo point.
- Invigorating Shadowdust now reduces affected cooldowns by 15/30 sec (was 10/20 sec).
- Effectiveness reduced by 50% in PvP Combat.
- Mana Spring Totem has been renamed to Mana Spring and is a passive effect. (Not Yet Implemented).
- Healing Tide Totem healing now increased by 100% while not in a raid.
- Soulkeeper has been redesigned – Summons a Soulkeeper that consumes all Tormented Souls you’ve collected, blasting nearby enemies for Chaos damage per soul consumed over 8 seconds. You collect Tormented Souls from each target you kill and occasionally escaped souls you previously collected.
- Inquisitor’s Gaze is now passive and has been redesigned – Your spells and abilities have a chance to summon an Inquisitor’s Eye that deals Chaos damage over time.
- Developers’ note: Soulkeeper scaling its duration based on souls consumed has felt a bit awkward to use so we’re revising the spell to scale its damage instead. Inquisitor’s Gaze being active all the time lends itself to having lower throughput than we’d like. We’re redesigning it to be a frequent proc that deals considerable damage instead of a buff that you click and forget.
- Soul Tap has been removed.
- Pandemic Invocation has been moved to row 6 and is now a 1 rank talent.
- New Talent: Focused Malignancy – Malefic Rapture deals 15/30% increased damage to targets suffering from Unstable Affliction.
- Soul Swap has been redesigned – Copies your damage over time effects from the target, preserving their duration. Your next use of Soul Swap within 10 seconds will exhale a copy of the effects onto a new target.
- Developers’ note: With regards to Affliction, its rotational global cooldown (GCD) traffic has been a bit higher than we’d like. Soul Tap in particular we’re cutting to help lessen GCD traffic and its heavy reliance on addons to tell when it’s available for use. In its place we’re adding Focused Malignancy, a favored conduit from Shadowlands, that helps Affliction’s single target profile. Lastly, Soul Swap’s current iteration hasn’t been as desirable as we’d like. To address this, we’re testing an older iteration of Soul Swap that should help with Affliction’s ramp.
- Felstorm, Guillotine, and Demonic Strength now place one another on cooldown:
- Felstorm places Guillotine and Demonic Strength on cooldown for 5 seconds.
- Demonic Strength places Felstorm and Guillotine on cooldown for 5 seconds.
- Guillotine places Felstorm and Demonic Strength on cooldown for 8 seconds.
- Developers’ note: This should have no impact on Demonology’s overall throughput. This change exists to help alleviate confusion on when the Felguard is able to cast Felstorm, Guillotine, or Demonic Strength by providing a visual tell through the UI.
- Felstorm, Guillotine, and Demonic Strength now place one another on cooldown:
- Ashen Remains now causes Chaos Bolt, Incinerate, and Shadowburn to deal 5/10% increased damage to targets afflicted by Immolate.
- Eradication now causes Chaos Bolt and Shadowburn to increase the damage you deal to the target by 5/10%.
- Burn to Ashes now causes Chaos Bolt and Rain of Fire to increase the damage of your next 2 Incinerates by 15/30% and Shadowburn to increase the damage of your next Incinerate by 15/30%.
- Defensive Stance is now talented by default.
- Shuffled the positions of some nodes towards the end of the tree and added some new connections to try and aid the creation of more general builds.
- Valor in Victory now only 1 rank and now provides 1% Versatility and reduces the cooldown of Die by the Sword by 30 seconds.
- New Talent: Improved Slam – Slam has a 10% increased chance to critically strike and deals 30% increased critical strike damage.
- Improved Overpower and Battlelord now also increase the damage of Dreadnaught.
- Battlelord’s chance to reset the cooldown of Mortal Strike or Cleave increased to 35% (was 25%).
- Skullsplitter now causes Deep Wounds to expire instantly.
- Tide of Blood now only causes Rend to expire instantly as Deep Wounds is built into Skullsplitter.
- Sweeping Strikes is now baseline.
- New Talent: Spiteful Serenity – Colossus Smash and Avatar’s durations are doubled but their damage bonuses are reduced by 50%.
- Improved Sweeping Strikes now lasts 6 sec (was 5).
- Improved Mortal Strike has been removed from the tree.
- New Talent: Strength in Arms - Overpower has a 10% increased critical strike chance and on enemies below 35% health Overpower generates 8 Rage.
- Fatal Mark duration increased to 120 sec (was 60 sec).
- Storm of Swords causes Whirlwind to cost 20 more Rage (was 30).
- Battlelord now increases the damage of Overpower by 35% (was 25%).
- Ignore Pain has been added to the Arms tree.
- Onslaught damage increased by 40% and now generates 30 Rage (was 25).
- Tenderize now causes Enrage to last 2 sec longer (was 1 sec).
- Storm of Steel now reduces Ravager damage by 30% (was 40%) and Rage granted increased to 20 (was 15).
- Frenzied Flurry increases auto-attack damage with one-handed weapons by 30% (was 5%).
- Unbridled Ferocity - Onslaught now triggers Recklessness in addition to Rampage.
- Storm of Swords now increases Whirlwind damage by 80% (was 70%).
- Anger Management now also decreases the cooldown of Ravager.
- Developers’ note: With this update we are looking to increase the effectiveness of talents that are seeing less use.
- Duration of Avatar and Recklessness caused by Berserker’s Torment is now 8 seconds (was 4 seconds).
CREATURES AND NPCS
- New rare enemies and NPCs can now be found in the elite areas of Nokhudon Hold, Imbu, Cobalt Assembly, Tyrhold, and the Primalist Future.
- Some rare enemies that showed up on the zone maps outside the elite areas, have had their cadence changed to 1 spawned every 30 minutes (was 2 spawned every 2 hours). The health of these rares has been increased as well so players have more time to get to them before they are defeated.
- The new elite area rares and the more scheduled rares have rewards on par with the the elite rares found in Obsidian Citadel or Brackenhide Hollow.
- The newly trained Draenei, Lightforged Draenei,
Orc, Tauren, and Highmountain Tauren that now specialize in rogue, mage, and priestclasses are now located in major capital cities (Stormwind and Orgrimmar) and in their racial cities (Thunder Bluff and the Exodar). Additionally, a Tauren rogue can be found in the Rogue class hall.
- Orc, Tauren, and Highmountain Tauren priest NPCs have been removed from 10.0.5, but will make their appearances in a future update.
TRIAL OF STYLE
- Added more cosmetics to Transmogrifier vendors.
ITEMS AND REWARDS
- Common (white) and Poor (grey) quality equipment can now be used for transmogrification. These items will now become bind-on-equip.
- Enchant illusions can now be applied on Artifact weapons.
- New Toy: Reusable Oversized Bobber – Acquired from catching 100 fish with the Oversized Bobber. The toy version supports all bobbers in your toy collection and will automatically work with new bobber additions.
- Former new character starter equipment has been added back to vendors in Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Pay a visit to a local shop relevant to your armor type and see what they have in stock!
- Polearms from Shadowlands and Dragonflight have been adjusted to sit lower on the player’s back when sheathed. We’ll be looking into adjusting additional polearms from previous expansions in a future update.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some players to not be able to purchase the Explorer’s League Banner toy at Rank 19 with the Dragonscale Expedition.
- Fixed an issue that would cause no options for Demon Hunters, Hunters, and Rogues on the quest Mysteries in Paper and Glass from Giera at Rank 25 with the Valdrakken Accord.
- The Mage Tower is now available for testing.
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
- Several changes have been made to improve how our system handles players who leave matches:
- Rating will be calculated per-round in games with leavers.
- Matchmaking Value for each player in a match will be displayed on the scoreboard.
- A warning prompt will display the penalties for leaving if a player attempts to leave a match.
- Players who leave excessively will be subject to account review and suspensions, as abandoning matches repeatedly is a violation of the terms of service via exploiting functionality to the detriment of the game environment and the intended player experience.
- Several changes have been made to improve how our system handles players who leave matches:
- Precognition duration increased to 5 seconds and now also prevents cast pushback.
- Freedom of the Herd (PvP Talent) no longer provides a cooldown reduction to Stampeding Roar (was 15 sec).
- Dream Projection (PvP Talent) healing reduced by 35%. Cooldown reduced to 60 seconds (was 90 seconds).
- Chrono Loop (PvP Talent) will now display as a large icon on unit frames and now has a more noticeable effect on the player.
- Chrysalis (PvP Talent) now reduces Life Cocoon’s cooldown by 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
- Reckoning (PvP Talent) now highlights Judgment when active.
- Warlords of Draenor crafted item appearances have returned. You can purchase recipes for Optional Reagents for each relevant profession from the vendors in your garrison or in Ashran that cost Secrets of [Profession] tomes that are the old daily cooldown craft. Use the Optional Reagents when crafting Warlords of Draenor crafted gear to convert them into the new appearance.
- Portals from Overload Titan-Touched nodes should more consistently take you to a new location.
- All professions have had the requirements to unlock specializations reduced. Professions with 3 specialization trees have had their final unlock reduced from profession level 100 to 75. All professions with 4 specialization trees have had their final two unlocks reduced from profession level 75/100 to levels 60/75.
CRAFTING UI PANEL
- Multiple charge cooldowns will now list the time of when the next charge will be available.
- Track recipe checkbox is available for recrafting.
- Enchanting items will now display an “Enchantment” prefix text in the Crafted Items window.
- Added “Use Highest Quality Reagent” checkbox to customer.
- Added option to reject an order by right-clicking on it under Personal orders tab.
- “Open All” for crafting order mail will now auto-delete the mail after receiving the item.
- Overload Elemental Deposit and Overload Elemental Herb has been slightly redesigned:
- Overloading cooldown is no longer modified by gathering mining or herb nodes.
- Overload is now taught to all Miners and Herbalists after collecting their first Elemental themed node.
- Mastering the Elements unlock point now restores Overload cooldown reduction functionality.
- Developers’ note: Overload offers the occasional moment to allow gatherers to not only change up their gameplay, but also to gain a nice bonus of extra elemental reagents. Requiring a specialization investment to engage with the system felt too restrictive and also did not offer all Gatherers the same opportunity to try something new. By shifting the cooldown reduction onto the unlock point and unlocking the spell for all Gatherers, everyone has an opportunity to participate but also get a better understanding of what the feature is offering before investing points into the specialization tree.
- Profession requirements for many transmog-eligible pieces have been adjusted or removed entirely.
- Most items that previously required a profession other than Engineering no longer have a requirement.
- Engineering items have had their skill requirement reduced to 1 of their appropriate expansion.
- Gnomish and Goblin engineering are no longer required to transmog any Engineering appearances.
- Acquisition method for all of these items remains unchanged.
- Legacy leatherworking patterns for Heavy Scorpid gear that were lost to the Cataclysm can once again drop from Blackrock Orcs in the Burning Steppes.
- Pattern: Raptor Hide Harness and Pattern: Raptor Hide Belt can now both be learned by players of either faction.
- The legacy recipe for delicious Goldthorn Tea can once again be acquired by observant adventurers in Razorfen Downs.
USER INTERFACE AND ACCESSIBILITY
- Added XP Bars
- Added Bags
- Added Micro Button Bar
- Added Equipment Durability
- You can now use arrow keys to fine-tune the placement of elements in Edit Mode.
- Bank bags background color has been adjusted to be different from inventory bags.
- Minimap target icon border will be suppressed while in combat.
- Audio Channels and Audio Cache Size options have been moved down in the Options > Audio menu.
- The Reset Talents button now lets you reset one tree at a time.
- You can now copy someone’s build when inspecting their talents.
- History nodes have a more visually distinct outline.
- Hidden action bars are now shown when the talents pane or spellbook is open.
- The “Missing from action bar” search now specifies talents that are on a hidden or disabled action bar, or on a different stance.
- When UI Colorblind Mode is enabled under Accessibility options, a plus icon appears on all learnable nodes.
- The loadout slash commands (/loadoutname, /loadoutindex, /specname, /specindex) are now localized.
- Fixed an issue where talent tooltips were appearing above the PvP talents flyout.
- Fixed an issue where unlearning a talent would clear active searches.
- Added tools to assist with Motion Sickness while Dragonriding to the Options > Accessibility > General panel (under Dragonriding Motion Sickness).
- Focal Circle: Adds a focal circle crosshair to the center of the players screen that helps players focus on a more restricted area to address motion sickness.
- Landscape Darkening: Applies a darkening effect around the outside of the screen as the player accelerates.
- When enabled, the Focal Circle and Landscape Darkening also display for those using Ride Along.
- Added tools to assist those with sensitivity to Dragonriding’s visual effects to the Options > Accessibility > General panel.
- Dragonriding Speed Effects: Disables the visual effects that occur around the player’s drake while moving at high speeds.
- Alternate Full Screen Effects: This option, which hides the speed visual effects on the edges of the screen, has been renamed “Photosensitivity Mode”.
- Added tools to assist with Motion Sickness while Dragonriding to the Options > Accessibility > General panel (under Dragonriding Motion Sickness).
- The icons for “find fish”, “find minerals”, and, “find herbs” have been updated on the minimap filter list.
- Major Factions map icons are slightly reduced in size to improve map visibility.
- The Dragonflight Great Vault now uses new art specific to Dragonflight.
- Fixed an issue where the heal absorb bar did not display on Unit Frames.
- Fixed an issue where the Flag Carrier Unit Frames did not appear in Capture the Flag battlegrounds.