Welcome to the Wrath Classic patch 3.4.1 PTR!
November 21, 2022
- Titan Rune Dungeons have been added to Wrath of the Lich King Classic and are now available for testing.
- To access this feature, enter any level 80 heroic dungeon and interact with the Mysterious Titanic Relic floating near the entrance.
- All five members of your group channeling the Relic will cause all enemies in the dungeon to gain additional health and damage, as well as additional effects, depending on the dungeon.
- For PTR testing, we’ve set the requirement to one (1) player activating the Relic.
- Gear that formerly dropped in Normal 10-player versions of Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity, and The Obsidian Sanctum can now drop from dungeon bosses when they’re under the effects of the Mysterious Titanic Relic.
- Please use this thread for Feedback on Titan Rune Dungeons.
- In order to facilitate testing of Titan Rune Dungeons, we’ve wiped the PTR of all existing characters, and we’ve disabled the character copy function.
- Our intent is to do our initial round of testing with less-geared characters. We’re specifically looking for feedback around how these dungeons feel in mostly blue/heroic gear.
- Please use the starter templates and gear vendors to set up a fresh character for these tests.
- Ulduar testing is coming soon.
- Please note that Naxxramas, Eye of Eternity, and The Obsidian Sanctum are not available on the PTR at this time.
- The first Phase of the Argent Tournament Grounds area in northeastern Icecrown is now available for testing.
- In this initial phase of the Argent Tournament event, the Crusader’s Coliseum is still under construction and the Argent Tournament Grounds are available as a daily quest hub.
In the coming weeks we’ll re-open character copy, and we’ll test Ulduar in its “pre-nerf” state. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates as we unlock additional content on the Wrath Classic PTR for testing.