- July 1, 2022, 11:03 p.m.
Idol of Y’Shaarj will receive a new tooltip as we get closer to Dragonflight. In the meantime though, here’s a breakdown of what it currently does:
If your target is…
Above 80% health? → Pride
- You and your Shadowfiend deal increased damage while Shadowfiend is active.
Enraged? → Anger
- Purges the enraged effect and increases your Haste while Shadowfiend is active.
Stunned? → Despair
- You generate Insanity while Shadowfiend is active.
Feared? → Fear
- You and your Shadowfiend deal increased damage and do not break fear effects while Shadowfiend is active.
No conditions met? → Violence
- Duration of Shadowfiend is increased.
The priority order is:
Anger/Despair/Fear → Pride → Violence
As with everything in the talent tree, these effects are subject to change. I hope this clears up some confusion. We’ll continue monitoring the community’s feedback and we look forward to sharing more Dragonflight details in the future!