- June 22, 2022, 7:59 p.m.
For the first week of Beta we are capping leveling to 76 and addon usage is prohibited. We will raise the level cap to 80, allow flying in Northrend, and open up level 80 Heroic dungeons for testing and allow addons in the coming weeks.
One of the major areas we would like feedback on is the functionality of the newly revamped Group Finder tool. You can find a deep dive of information about the tool here. Please put it through its paces and let us know what you think!
As this is a beta, there are some systems and features that are not fully implemented and there are many bugs present. Below you will find a selection of Known Issues that you are likely to encounter that may impact your gameplay.
As always, we’d encourage you to use the in-game bug reporter (Onscreen or Default Hotkey: F6) to send us information about any bugs or other issues you encounter.
- Mana and Energy Regeneration are not functioning properly.
- Note: These systems are usable but they have some display bugs and other functionality issues that are inauthentic to original Wrath of the Lich King.
- Crews are not spawning on Transports, which can block the completion of certain quests.
- The Argent Tournament Grounds in Icecrown are currently under… “de-construction” and are a work-in-progress with multiple misplaced objects and missing terrain.
- Exiting a vehicle may rarely cause you to become disconnected.
- The Vendors and Vendor Inventory in Dalaran are not yet configured correctly and contain items from later content tiers.
- An interface error will occur when inspecting another character.
- Many NPCs in Orgrimmar are spawning slightly below ground level.
- Horde and Alliance Death Knights are not properly put in separate phases in the Death Knight starting experience.
- Items that increase haste rating are not increasing spell haste.
- An interface error will occur when attempting to open the socketing interface on an item with a prismatic socket.
- Item tooltips sometimes show the “Equip:” bonus text in the incorrect location and format.
- The “Battle for the Undercity” part of the Wrathgate questline in Dragonblight has multiple progression-blocking issues currently. We encourage you to please check back on this quest in a future build should you reach it.
- Some Races of Death Knights are missing their spooky voices.
- After spending a rune, the subsequent recharge begins partially completed.
- Death runes do not currently function properly.
- Risen Ally is not able to properly use its abilities.
- Auto Shot will not properly fire during the Steady Shot cast.
- The Beast Mastery talent does not grant 4 additional Pet Talent points currently.
- The Lock and Load talent proc doesn’t currently trigger from Freezing Arrow or Freezing Trap.
- The Pet talent Wolverine Bite doesn’t function properly and is usable without landing a critical hit when first learned.
- A Warp Stalker’s Warp ability can sometimes crash the client.
- Warlock pet stats are scaling from warlocks incorrectly and are too powerful.
- Chaos Bolts are not currently piercing absorbs or partial immunities.
- Feral Spirits occasionally do not properly engage hostile targets.
- Sacred Cleansing does not currently increase the target’s resistance to Diseases, Magic or Poisons.
- Greater Blessing of Sanctuary cannot be self-cast.