With Burning Crusade Classic Season 3 ending this week, we can now see how the results are approximating, and we’ve decided to make some adjustments that will increase players’ ability to purchase PvP gear.
- After Season 3 is complete, the discount on Season 3 gear will be increased to 60% (was 50%).
- Developers’ notes: This should allow for players who reached the cap of 5,000 Arena Points to buy their set and a two-hand weapon, or their set and main hand and an offhand item.
- Tier 6 tokens will now be exchangeable for Season 3 gear.
- The Arena Points calculation has been updated to reduce the disparity of weekly Arena Points earned between different ratings.
- Developers’ note: All Arena players should see an increase in points earned, and those at lower ratings should see a higher increase.
These changes will occur during maintenance and will affect the final Season 3 calculations that take place this week (tomorrow, May 3 in this region).