#1 - Jan. 6, 2014, 4:36 p.m.
- Azjol-Nerub and Khaz Modan
- Eldre’Thalas and Korialstrasz
- Farstriders and Silverhand
- Spinebreaker and Wildhammer
- Thunderlord and Azgalor/Azshara/Destromath (On Hold)
We will be connecting the realms listed below on Thursday, February 27th during a scheduled maintenance beginning at 5 a.m. PST through approximately 1:00 p.m. PST. Once maintenance is finished, these realm connections will be complete.
- Alexstrasza and Terokkar
- Cenarion Circle and Sisters of Elune
- Exodar and Medivh
- Frostwolf and Vashj
- Gorefiend and Spinebreaker/Wildhammer
- Gundrak and Jubei'Thos
- Mug'thol and Dragonmaw/Akama
We do not have a date for the following realm connections, but will update this post when we do.
- Alterac Mountains and Balnazzar/Gorgonnash/The Forgotten Coast/ Warsong
- Drak'thul and Skywall
- Elune and Gilneas
- Eredar and Wildhammer/Spinebreaker
- Ghostlands and Kael'thas
The connection for Feathermoon and Scarlet Crusade has been delayed. We'll provide an update at a later point in time.
* Plans for these connections may change at any time, but we’ll provide additional updates on specific dates for future connections here as we can. Please note that as a part of the connection process realm times may change to match each other.
For more information on Connected Realms, please read the preview blog post here.
Q. My realm needs connecting, why isn’t it listed?
A. The connections listed are the phases we’ve currently finalized and have planned connection dates or estimates available for. Additional connections are possible, but they just haven’t reached that stage yet. We’ll be updating the realm connection list as phases complete and new phases are planned.
Q. When will my realm be connected?
A. We'll update this thread with the latest information on currently planned phases.
Q. My realm has a lower population than those on the list, why isn’t mine being connected first?
A. Realm connections are based on a number of factors including population, faction balance, the realm’s physical location in the world compared to other realms it may be connected to, among others. It’s also worth noting that websites which attempt to track population, while helpful in many ways, are estimates based on public data which may not provide the clearest picture of actual population.