#0 - Feb. 6, 2009, 3:03 p.m.
Therefore i have re-written the post to ask our CMs to clarify as best as they can what, if any feedback is in place between what we write on these boards and the game developers in the US.
Off course the ill note of the previous topic is often repeated by a host of players who feel that their concerns are never really aired out where it counts. And anyone who monitors both forums, like avid EU members would will appreciate there are often some good insights on these boards that are not present at all on the US boards.
It will heal relationships and improve the lines of communication between player and company if we could get a low down on how the process of communication works.
1. Do the developers ever read these forums?
2. Do any of our comments and feedback on the many pages ever make it?
3. What role do the CMs play in this?
4. What is the difference between a CM and Dev?
5. Is there a process or feedback system that allows points made on these forums to reach the US?
6. Or is it pure random chance of a developer stumbling onto the EU boards instead?
7. Will we ever see a stronger or actual developer response come to these boards at all?
8. Or is this already the case though it seems what appears here is often a copy and paste?
Myself, and I think the rest of the playing community will be most appreciative if more light was shed on the lines of communication between developers, employees and customers of blizzard entertainments World of Warcraft franchise.