As players prepare to face off against Fyrakk and his allies in Amirdrassil, we’re making a final round of tuning changes to the forthcoming raid trinkets. The following adjustments are listed in comparison to how these items previously performed on the Guardians of the Dream PTR.
Aside from addressing unexpected extreme outliers or bugs that might arise, we hope to need no further tuning changes until after players have defeated Fryakk on Mythic difficulty.
Blossom of Amirdrassil
- Fixed an issue where the periodic healing effects could not critically heal.
- All effects increased by 5%.
- Bonus healing per ally healed increased to 30% (was 20%).
- Developers’ note: While not directly increasing the trinket’s power potential, this will allow players to achieve that potential more readily.
- Healing effect cap increased by 5%.
Cataclysmic Signet Brand
- Damage decreased by 10%.
Augury of the Primal Flame
- Damage increased by 5%.
Fyrakk’s Tainted Rageheart
- Lash damage decreased by 21%.
- Absorb increased by 50%.
- Passive area-of-effect damage decreased by 20%.
- Developers’ note: This trinket became more powerful than intended after a previous tuning iteration. The lash and absorb changes represent a budget-neutral readjustment while the passive AOE effect was scaling too effectively in multitarget situations.
Ashes of the Embersoul
- Primary stat granted increased by 30%.
- Primary stat on use now decays every 2 seconds (was 3 seconds) to align evenly with the duration.
- Fixed an issue where immunity abilities could be used to remove the Haste debuff.