- Nov. 11, 2021, 7:43 p.m.
Narratively, the Eternity’s End raid tells two stories, one after the other. Our current plan for the release of the raid looks like this:
- During the first week of the release of Eternity’s End, the raid will not be open.
- Beginning with the second week, the raid will open for Normal and Heroic difficulties, and the first eight bosses will be available in those difficulties.
- It will not be possible to fight the final bosses on any difficulty during week two.
- This is intended to provide a moment to tell the story in a way that accounts for the passage of time between the events of the eighth encounter and the subsequent encounters.
- Beginning with the weekly reset of week three, all bosses will be available on Normal, Heroic, and Mythic difficulties.
- This will also be the opening of the first wing of the raid on Raid Finder difficulty.