We’re working on a new set of PvP tuning changes that will be applied to the game with weekly maintenance in each region (early on January 27 in this region). Here’s what we’re currently testing:
Player vs. Player
- Players now deal 20% less damage to Death Knight, Hunter, and Warlock pets.
- In 2v2 Arenas, Dampening will begin at 20% when both teams have either a tank or healer.
- Convoke the Spirits no longer casts Full Moon and Feral Frenzy when engaged in combat with enemy players.
- Triune Ward (legendary) now provides 50% effective barriers (was 65%) in PvP situations.
- Infernal Cascade (conduit) effectiveness reduced by 33% in PvP situations.
- Divine Favor (Honor Talent) cooldown increased to 30 seconds (was 25 seconds), and now increases cast speed by 30% (was 60%).
- Word of Glory’s healing has been reduced by 20% in PVP situations.
As always, we’ll post updates if we make changes to the changes, and the final adjustments will appear in our hotfixes update soon after they go live.