#1 - April 7, 2023, 5 p.m.
Stay up to date when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions from the official World of Warcraft forums.
Here are this week's highlights:
- Class Tuning for Retribution Paladins: Due to their recent overperformance, some class tuning changes for Retribution Paladins were announced and pushed live on Wednesday.
- Embers of Neltharion PTR: On Tuesday, the latest development notes were published alongside this week’s new Embers of Nelthation PTR build. Updates this week included changes on Mythic+ affixes, class tuning, a focused PvP Talent feedback thread, and updates for the Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible raid testing schedule.
- Ratings for Solo Shuffle, 2v2, and 3v3: Some active player concerns regarding the low PvP Ratings in 2v2 and 3v3 were addressed in the WoW Community Council forum. The post explained that the situation is being actively monitored, a weekly increase in ratings was done recently, and more changes are being planned for Season 2 to reduce the disparity in ratings between Solo Shuffle and the other brackets.
- Dragonflight Season 1: With the Embers of Neltharion date announcement, a post was made to confirm when Dragonflight Season 1 would end for PvP and Mythic+.
Wrath of the Lich King Classic
- Adjustments to Feral Druids: On Monday, adjustments to smooth out the gameplay for Feral Druids in Wrath Classic were announced.
- PvP Ratings Cutoffs: Regarding the recent increase in PvP rating cutoffs, a confirmation was posted that the new numbers are accurate, and the weekly rating increase in the game has led to higher numbers overall.