Thaldraszus, a wonderous mountain region in the Dragon Isles, is the cradle of dragon civilization. From formidable structures to complex waterways, titan and dragon influence can be found throughout its diverse biomes.
The sense of history in this region is palpable, and it feels alive with the spark of possibility.
Mysteries of the Past Await
The bronze dragons used the Temporal Conflux as a seat of power. Its vast libraries of knowledge contain the secrets of the timeways, as well as the Bronze Oathstone that symbolizes their calling to protect all time.
While titan-forged spaces bear distinctive architecture, the places established by the dragons reflect the most cultured aspects of dragon society. The dragons built vast structures, the most glorious of which was Valdrakken. From the top of this grand city, the Aspects passed laws and directed their protection of Azeroth.
Also nestled in the heart of Thaldraszus is Tyrhold, home to the Halls of Infusion. A mysterious place that has been locked away for millennia and holds the secrets that Tyr left behind.
Adventure Lies Ahead in the Dungeons of Thaldraszus
Whether you’re looking for loot, a new challenge, or to learn more about this ancient land, you’ll need to gather your courage— and your allies— for the trials ahead.
Halls of Infusion
Deep beneath Tyrhold lies the Halls of Infusion. Its structure was built upon an ancient wellspring, the waters of which were channeled by Keeper Tyr to feed the Life Pools of the red flight. Now that the Dragon Isles have reawakened, Primalist forces have invaded these halls. Have they come to destroy the facility…or to reveal secrets that Tyr left behind?
- Watcher Irideus: Tasked by Tyr to protect and maintain the Halls of Infusion, Watcher Irideus has performed his duties to perfection…until now. Caught off guard by the Primalists’ incursion, he was overwhelmed by the elemental forces they unleashed. A mistake he does not intend to make again.
- Gulping Goliath: Deep within the caverns of the halls of Infusion lurks the Gulping Goliath. Sire to countless generations of hornswogs, the Goliath and his brood have thrived upon the unprocessed waters of the wellspring. Driven by an insatiable hunger, he will eagerly devour any creature that strays too close to his lair.
- Khajin the Unyielding: Khajin the Unyielding seethes with hatred for Keeper Tyr for tampering with the ancient wellspring beneath Tyrhold. Waters that once flowed with the eternal essence of Azeroth have been polluted by Order magic. Khajin would see the world freed from the malignant legacy of the titans…at any cost.
- Primal Tsunami: Infuser Sariya is driven to restore the world to what it once was: a primal elemental landscape of unfettered power. She has used all her will and cunning to summon the Primal Tsunami, an elemental being mighty enough to topple Keeper Tyr’s facility and return the waters of the wellspring to their natural state.
Long ago, the great Algeth’ar Academy was a place of higher learning for all dragons. Though it fell dormant with the rest of the Isles, it has reopened and is back under the guidance of Headteacher Doragosa. In a series of exciting, new changes, the Academy is currently seeking new students from all walks of life, not just dragons, as well as volunteers, to help get it back to the bustling halls of education it once was. Those who walk the Academy grounds are sure to learn something new.
- Vexamus: As one of the most tenured professors in the academy, Maxdormu uses his powers as a bronze dragon to help bring his history lessons to life.
While this proves to be quite an educational and fun experience, it can occasionally go awry. Vexamus is one of Professor Maxdormu’s favorite lessons, but if any historical detail is inaccurate, he will be quick to scold any rowdy students.
- Overgrown Ancient: Professors Mystakria and Ichistrasz have used just a touch too much magic in an effort to clear the botany labs. Now they have a big, leafy problem on their hands in the form of an Overgrown Ancient that threatens to undo all their hard work.
- Crawth: The Lish Lirath, or Talon Toss, arena is quite literally for the birds these days. Crawth has taken up residence in the center of the arena and has no immediate plans to move out soon. Let’s see if we can get her to play ball…and leave.
- Echo of Headteacher Doragosa: Headteacher Doragosa thought of everything when it came to Algeth’ar Academy. Including a complex simulacrum of herself to take care of any day-to-day tasks and upkeep while the isles lay dormant. Now that the Academy is open once again, perhaps she can use it to help keep track of all the new students. It’s done a fine job in the interim and is absolutely the one spell that did not degrade after all these years. Perfectly stable and helpful. Right?
Inhabitants of Thaldraszus
See you in the Dragon Isles!