Welcome to the first Friday Community News of December! Today you can check up on the latest fansite updates, and don’t miss out on the handful of cool and interesting threads that were recently posted on our forums.
- Serbian site WoW-Serbia reports that plenty of World of Warcraft Cataclysm boxes (both regular and collector’s editions) have arrived in Serbia and that they are being made ready for the local midnight launch events.
- Italian site WoW Italia has translated some Cataclysm information articles including Tol Barad and The Stonecore. They've also taken a look at the events leading up to and including the cataclysm.
- Czech and Slovak site WoWfan.cz has posted a small article about a player who managed to get WoW running on an Android phone
- Greek site World of Warcraft Hellenic Community reminds everybody of the 2nd panhellic meeting that will take place this weekend in Athens.
- Hungarian site World of Warcraft Hungary talks a little about good methods of making money in-game.
- Italian site Battlecraft is telling us how to make preparations for Cataclysm in regards to our addons.
- Romanian site WoW Box Romania has posted a neat little guide for a funny PvP mage spec that also offers advice on gems, enchants and glyphs.
- Swedish site LevelCap.Se is celebrating their 1 year anniversary… Congratulations guys!
- Turkish site WoW-TR has created a very helpful list of places to go if one wishes to attend a Turkish midnight launch event.
- Looking For Group: You cut off my leg...
- Beyond the Tree: Faster and more intense
- Arena-Inside Too much?
- Envy Stood in the fire
- GU Comics Rwil Mluuglilwr!
- The "That makes no sense!" thread!
- What class will you play in Battlegrounds or Arenas post Cataclysm?
- Here is a question for you role-players out there: What is RP for you?
- If you had a 1000g on a brand new realm on a level 1 character, how would you go about making your fortune?
- The "What’s your favourite zone?" thread: Cataclysm edition?
- A User Interface that is not a User Interface… Does it exist?
- PvP Guide: Strand of the Ancients.
- PvP Guide: Alterac Valley.