#0 - May 3, 2009, 7:52 a.m.
Please post questions and suggestions below and I'll collate them and the answers from Slouken or Zootfizzle.
Posting on this thread allows the Blizzard Developer's to only have to look at one thread and hopefully will allow them to respond to more of our suggestions and questions.
General UI Suggestions
- Text Cooldowns for ActionBar.
- Inspection of party members regardless of range.
- Allow Warlocks to choose maximum number of Soul Shards they can have
- Make Unitframe animations for vehicle enter/exit aware of their position (even if it's not at the default spot) or allow them to be disabled.
- Configure text size for quest/ahievement interface.
- CVAR to disable xp gains text
- Dressup Frame preview for mounts/minipets.
- Nameplate range configuration.
- Improve UnitRace and UnitCreatureType to provide more info about NPCs than just humanoid e.g. Globin vs Humanoid.
- slash command to talk to your group be it party or raid, e.g. /gr
- Method of changing icons for specific items, see post #70.
- Allow spells to be cast by id ala /cast spell:44151
- Make the addon selection screen be a tree view nested around dependencies ala AddonControlPanel so modular addons don't clutter up the selection UI. Alternatively, see suggestion in post #111.
- Allow items to be bought out of the guild bank with purchase price going to the guild bank.
- Add the account selection to the login screen.
- Allow switching accounts without logging out.
- Stop sending users real name in the login process across the network in plain text.
- Color code logon/logoff messages by guild/friend list only.
- Better tab selection for the G15 LCD, see post #86
- Make daily quests more obvious in quest log by color coding them blue.
- Allow toggling of aggro sound effects, see post #107
- Allow addons to have saved variables that are shared between accounts on a given install.