Take your buying and selling to a new level with Azeroth’s updated Auction House!
We’re aware of and working on a number of issues with the new Auction House:
• The Upgrades Only filter can show some wands and shields that are not upgrades.
• While selling certain items, non-related pets will sometimes appear in the list of current auctions.
• Players are sometimes unable to buy out an auction in which they are the highest bidder.
• Sold auction rows can disappear from the Auctions tab.
• Sold auction rows can display the wrong quantity sold.
• There is no chat notification when an auction sells.
• The Uncollected filter can show owned battle pets.
• While selling a caged pet, the price columns are misaligned in the list of current auctions.
• Some players have experienced attempting to cancel an auction that has bids enabled, but no bids yet, and receiving an incorrect warning that they will be charged an extra 5% penalty. This penalty message is only meant to be shown if there’s an active bid on your auction. If there is not an active bid, you can safely proceed with canceling, and the penalty won’t be applied.
We’ll continue to investigate all of the above and develop fixes wherever possible. If you’re experiencing any issue with the new Auction House, we suggest you first disable your addons and try again.
Here are some additional issues that we have identified and are actively investigating:
We’d like to clarify that nothing has been lost as a result of this issue. This is an issue with mail delivery, and we’re working to fix it. We currently expect that the fix is going to take a few days.
During that time, the mail you can’t see is not subject to 30 days expiry. It will only begin counting down from 30 days once we’ve fixed it so that you can see it and interact with it in your inbox.