#1 - Dec. 15, 2022, 8:05 p.m.
Overwatch 2 Retail Patch Notes – December 15, 2022
A new patch is now live on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion forum.
For a list of known issues, visit the Bug Report forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit the Technical Support forum.
- Cooldown increased from 3 to 4 seconds
- Minimum damage mitigated required to empower Rocket Punch increased from 80 to 100 damage
‘The Best Defense…’ passive
- Temporary health gained per target hit with abilities decreased from 40 to 35 health
- Now pierces through barriers upon impact
Augmented Fusion Drive
- Damage falloff range increased from 15 to 25 meters
- Movement speed increased by 20%
- Armor bonus increased from 150 to 225
- Cooldown reduced from 15 to 13 seconds
- Primary fire spread increased by 28%
- No longer slows enemy movement
- Cooldown increased from 6 to 7 seconds
- Damage reduced from 6 to 5.5
- Damage and Healing increased from 70 to 75
- Effect duration increased from 3 to 4 seconds
- Invulnerability duration reduced from 1 to 0.85 seconds