We want to keep you up to date on some of the bugs and issues we’re aware of that are affecting the game. This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting Overwatch 2, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience, and we appreciate y’all’s understanding. Our team is working to resolve these issues, and we will provide more information as soon as we have updates!
- Hanzo’s bow jerks upwards at the end of the fully-charged arrow animation
- Some PlayStation players are experiencing difficulty receiving and sending invites to group up
- Tracer’s Pulse Bomb does no self-damage when stuck directly on an enemy
- Some players are not getting rumble effects when using an Xbox or PlayStation controller on PC or console
- There’s an issue causing the camera to displace while using a souvenir while loading into a game
- Some players aren’t able to see Ramattra without going to hero gallery and selecting his “Overwatch 2” default skin
- Career Profile may not be updating correctly for console players, please click here to learn more
- Some players are experiencing an LC-208 error, and the team is currently investigating a fix for this issue
- Echo is playing Kiriko, Sojourn, and Junker Queen ultimate lines in English for non-English languages
- Resolved a bug affecting graphics on PS5
- Tracer’s falloff damage is now fixed bug affecting Tracer’s falloff damage
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from seeing their golden weapons for Junker Queen, Sojourn, and Kiriko after the October 25 patch
For a full list of resolved issues, check out the December 6 Patch Notes.