#1 - March 9, 2021, 7:05 p.m.
Patch 1.58 Known Issues
Disclaimer: This is not a complete list of all currently tracked issues affecting this build of Overwatch, rather this is a targeted list of some known specific issues with this release. This list will be updated accordingly.
- Sometimes D.Va’s MEKA can slide off Mei’s Ice Wall
- Sometimes Sombra’s Hack stops working on Doomfist’s Rocket Punch
- Symmetra’s turrets can deploy inside vending machines
- Wrecking Ball can retain a bit of momentum if he’s frozen why trying to run away
- Season 27 Top 500 Player Icon is using art from Season 26. Players won’t be able to earn and equip the icon until the end of Season 27 but we want to make the community aware that a fix is imminent.