Overwatch PTR Patch Notes – January 14, 2021
Please note that the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
Feature Update: Replay Viewer Fine-Grained Playback Controls
- We’ve introduced a new option that allows you to toggle between two different playback controls, the default playback controls and the “fine-grained” playback controls.
- These “fine-grained” controls will allow you to increase and decrease the replay playback speed in smaller increments than 0.25x, from 0.10x to 1.00x. You can also hold your “Move Slow” binding while increasing or decreasing speeds to change the playback speed acceleration. This can help you capture cool slow-motion shots and more!
- Added a “New” Ownership Filter to the Player Icon tab in the career profile
- Reorganized the layout of the escape menu while you are in a custom game
- Adjusted sound for boosted hit indicators to increase clarity
- Fixed a bug that caused the chat feed to not properly indicate that a real ID friend request has been accepted
- Fixed a bug with his hit volume becoming out of sync if frozen during his ultimate ability
- Fixed a bug with his Toybot skin that that caused an animation issue to occur when casting orbs