#1 - March 4, 2023, 1 a.m.
It’s the month of March which means, its PachiMarchi time! We had a ton of fun planning this month to celebrate our favorite little alien onion and now want to invite YOU to compete in our Community Clash on March 21 and 22!
The Community Clash will be a 2-day single-elimination tournament for PC players featuring a $20,000 prize pool. We’ll be broadcasting the semifinals and finals on our PlayOverwatch Twitch Channel, along with a fun exhibition game featuring an all-new game mode.
Want to compete? Sign-ups are open to the entire community so gather your team and get registered here by March 16 (11:59 PM PDT): GameBattles Tournament Link
Community Clash Details & Rules
- The tournament takes place on Tuesday, March 21 at 4:00 p.m. PDT and continues Wednesday, March 22 at 5:00 p.m. PDT, broadcasted on the PlayOverwatch Twitch Channel
- Up to 128 teams of five players will compete in a single elimination bracket
- Matches are played first to two map wins with the final round played first to three map wins
- Open to anyone with a Battle.net account that’s in good-standing (must not be silenced or suspended from playing Blizzard games)
- You must own and play Overwatch on PC in order to participate
- Your team may not have any signed Overwatch League professional players
- Your team may not have more than two players on your roster competing in the current Overwatch Contenders season
- Top 4 winners will receive prize money as follows:
- 1st: $10,000
- 2nd: $5,000
- 3rd: $2,500
- 4th: $2,500