Hey all –
We’re working on getting the next balance patch into your hands, but until then we have disabled Zagara in all forms of play. We feel like this is the best step to ensure higher quality matches until we can address her current strengths.
Below is a preview of the changes Zagara will receive in the upcoming patch. Thank you for your patience.
- Health reduced from 1575 to 1500.
- Health regeneration reduced from 3.82 to 3.12.
- Basic Attack damage reduced from 85 to 83.
Baneling Barrage [Q]
- Mana cost increased from 10 to 15.
- Cooldown increased from 3 to 4.
- Damage reduced from 86 to 80.
Volatile Acid [Q]
- Removed functionality: No longer increases Baneling Barrage’s damage.
Baneling Massacre [Q]
- Changed functionality: Gain two additional charges of Baneling Barrage, but increase its cooldown by 2 seconds.
Pack Instinct [W]
- Damage bonus reduced from 25% to 20%.
- Duration reduced from 3 to 2 seconds.
In contrast to our usual ethos, Zagara is seeing her talents pay the price for an increase in power to her base kit. While the immediate effect is Zagara has less impactful Baneling talents, we feel that Baneling Barrage is a more interesting ability than from where we started, and we have more room for future changes.