We’ll be hosting category-wide Twitch Drops during Theorycrafting Livestreams on December 2! You’ll earn one Fractured in Alterac Valley pack for watching two hours of any Hearthstone steam, and then another pack for watching another two hours at any time between December 2 at 10 a.m. PT and December 3 at 10 p.m. PT. Make sure that your Battle.net and Twitch accounts are linked so that you can get your rewards!
Scout the battlefield during Pre-Release Weekend from December 3-6. At your private Fireside Gathering, you’ll be able to open your Fractured in Alterac Valley card packs before the expansion officially launches on December 7. In addition to opening your packs early, pre-release will also feature Fireside Brawls that will let you play with the new cards:
- One Tavern Brawl will let you try out all the new Factured in Alterac Valley deck recipes for free!
- Another will let you play a crazy deck with any cards you open from your pre-purchases, no matter the class restrictions or how many copies!
Private pre-release Fireside Gatherings can take place the weekend before Fractured in Alterac Valley goes live, from December 3 at 10 a.m. PT to December 6 at 10 a.m. PT.
In light of the ongoing global health risks associated with in-person gatherings, we’ve canceled official Fireside Gatherings for the near future and disabled the ability to create public events.
We do, however, want individuals at home to have an opportunity to partake in the upcoming Pre-Release weekend, so we’ll be keeping private event functionality intact. Players can register their own one-person event to enjoy opening Fractured in Alterac Valley card packs from December 3-6.
Thank you all, innkeepers and patrons, for understanding.
Private Fireside Gatherings will:
- Be eligible to receive Nemsy Necrofizzle if they fulfill all hosting prerequisites. This means having an established Tavern - Learn more about how to establish your tavern here.
- Be eligible for the Fireside Gatherings card back.
- Allow event listing creation the same day it is meant to be hosted.
- Have the same Fireside Brawls as public Fireside Gatherings.
- Be visible on the website only to the innkeeper hosting it. The Fireside Gathering itself will be visible in the game client, and participants will be able to search and find it in the client as well.
Private Fireside Gatherings will NOT:
- Be visible on Tavern or upcoming event pages.
- Show up if anyone tries to search for it on the upcoming events page.
- Count towards any Tavern or Innkeeper progression. They will not count towards establishing your Tavern. You will still need to host public events in the future with at least 3 check-ins in order to establish your Tavern.