Patch 28.0 is now live, and Showdown in the Badlands is on the horizon! As we ride towards glory, we’ve picked up a few bandits (bugs) that we’re tracking here.
The following are some of the known issues we’re tracking this patch:
- [Resolved 11/7] [Arena] Flint Firearm’s Battlecry isn’t working in Arena.
- [Resolved 11/7] [Hearthstone] Wicked Whispers isn’t counting as a “discard” effect.
- [Added 11/7] [Progression] The Catch-Up Packs login reward will be granted upon login after expansion launch, not patch launch.
- [Resolved 11/9] [Shop] The team is investigating reports of Runestone purchases not working in the Battlegrounds Shop. Battlegrounds personalized offers have been disabled while this is investigated.
- [Resolved 11/10] [Hearthstone] The team is digging into reports that Stick Up is able to give Rogue Drilly the Kid.
- [Added 11/8] [Arena] Some cards are again able to Discover/generate other versions of themselves.
- [Resolved 11/10] [Arena] The team is discussing “Secrets from the Past” cards not working as expected in Arena.
- [Added 11/9] [Cosmetics] The Elise the Leader and Pit Boss Reska hero skins are missing their hero power animations. They are planned to be added in the next major patch.
- [Added 11/10] [Hearthstone] The team is digging into reports of small pockets of lag while Excavating.
- [Added 11/10] [Hearthstone] The ballad of Halveria Darkraven continues. It appears she’s into punk rock now, as she won’t comply with our attempts to fix her hero power. The team is investigating.
- [Added 11/13] [Hearthstone] High Noon Duelist is a bit trigger happy and is destroying cards even if the DRAW is a tie.
- [Added 11/13] [Hearthstone] Reliquary Researcher needs to organize her desk. She can sometimes research up a secret you already control, resulting in two secrets not being played.
- [Added 11/13] [Hearthstone] Switching heroes (such as playing Reno) after Anachronos is played appears to be messing with the timeline, resulting in minions not returning properly from the effect.
- [Added 11/14] [Progression] The Showdown in the Badlands Legendary Achievement is stuck at 26/27. Hold your horses on disenchanting Legendary cards–we’ll get this sorted.
- [Added 11/14] [Collection] We’re investigating reports that re-roll prompts are not appearing when expected. It seems they are sometimes being delayed until the next pack opening.
- [Added 11/14] [Hearthstone] The team is looking into reports that Spurfang sometimes doesn’t load the image of the minion summoned. It appears logging back in causes the minion to appear.
- [Added 11/14] [Hearthstone] The team is investigating reports of Signature Slagmaw the Slumbering being granted from packs and other non-BlizzCon sources.
- [Added 11/14] [Hearthstone] The team is aware that certain cards are able to ruin Reno, Lone Ranger’s face-off.
- [Added 11/7] [Battlegrounds] We’re temporarily removing The Yogg-iseum from the Anomaly Pool while we investigate an issue causing particular players to not get any Yogg spins.
- [Added 11/8] [Battlegrounds] We’ve temporarily removing Eonar’s Overgrown Arena from the Anomaly Pool due to a bug.
- [Added 11/10] [Battlegrounds] We’ve temporarily removed Mr. Bigglesworth from the Hero Pool due to a bug.
- [Added 11/10] [Battlegrounds] We’ve temporarily removed Golganneth’s Tempest from the Anomaly Pool due to a bug.
28.0.1 Patch Notes