The third Masters Tour of 2021 is this weekend! More than 400 invited players from over 40 countries will take to the magical streets of Dalaran as they compete for a chance to take home a share of the $250,000 (USD) prize pool. The stakes for Masters Tour Dalaran are high, as 12 of the top Masters Tour Points earners across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe will earn invites to Grandmasters 2021 Season 2, beginning later this summer. Join us this weekend and earn Drops as your favorite players face-off for their shot at advancing to the top-tier of competitive Hearthstone, only on YouTube!
- Streaming: YouTube.com/Hearthstone and YouTube.com/HearthstoneEsports
- Dates: Friday, June 18, 2021 – Monday, June 21, 2021
- Day 1: Swiss Rounds 1-5
- Day 2: Swiss Rounds 6-9 & Round of 16
- Day 3: Top 8, Semifinals, & Finals
- Broadcast Start Time: 5:00 p.m. PDT / 1:00 a.m. CEST / 9:00 a.m. KST
- Prize Pool: $250,000 (USD)
- Format: 4-deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban
- Language Streams on YouTube:
How It Works
Masters Tour Dalaran will be played in the 4 deck, best-of-5 Conquest with a ban format. The top 32 players that don’t already have invites will receive one for Masters Tour Silvermoon!
· Day 1: Five rounds of Swiss.
· Day 2: Four rounds of Swiss, followed by the Top 16 single-elimination round.
· Day 3: Top 8 players will compete in the playoffs, and a new Masters Tour Champion will be crowned!
For qualified players, please check the full tournament schedule for information regarding mandatory player check-ins, round start times, and more. Qualified players should familiarize themselves with our rules and policies.
YouTube Drops Return!
You can earn up to two Year of the Phoenix card packs this weekend as you watch Masters Tour Dalaran! On any of the above YouTube channels, watch two total hours to receive one pack and two more hours for your second. Time watched is cumulative throughout the weekend, so even if you can’t watch for the full four hours in one sitting your time will still count toward earning the Drops.
Connecting Your Accounts
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your YouTube and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on YouTube.
- Navigate to Account Sharing under “Connected Apps” in Settings.
- Select “Connect” next to Battle.net.
- Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting accounts.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your Drops.