Diablo fans around the world have turned to tattoos to manifest not just their passion for the franchise, but the stories of family, friendships, and memories they’ve made playing Diablo games.
To honor our community and celebrate Diablo’s 25th anniversary this year, we’re launching the Diablo Hell’s Ink tattoo shop takeover tour, which will kick off in Los Angeles and travel East. . .always to the East.
Each Diablo Hell’s Ink takeover event will feature some of the world’s greatest tattoo artists creating bespoke tattoos, inspired by the Diablo universe with their own unique art style, for a few of the world’s biggest Diablo fans.
From July 16 through September 10, Diablo Hell’s Ink tattoo shop takeovers will only last for one day in select cities around the world:
Diablo Hell’s Ink Tattoo Shop Takeover Schedule:
- Date: July 16, 2022
- Studio: Vatican Studios - 22622 Lambert St Ste 306, Lake Forest, CA 92630
- Headlining Artist: Dmitry Troshin
- Date: July 23, 2022
- Studio: Mayday Tattoo Co. - 1610 W Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60622
- Headlining Artist: Pony Lawson
- Date: July 30, 2022
- Studio: Inked NYC - 150 W 22nd St, New York, NY 10011
- Headlining Artist: DJ Tambe
- Date: August 6, 2022
- Studio: Till The End Tattoos - 14285 SW 42nd St Ste 204, Miami, FL 33175
- Headlining Artist: Tatu Baby
- Date: August 13, 2022
- Studio: Noir Ink Studio - 10E Printing House Yard, London, E2 7PR
- Headlining Artist: Thomas Jarlier
- Date: August 18,2022
- Studio: Das Kabinett Studio - Solmsstrasse 7, 10965, Berlin Germany
- Headlining Artist: Matteo Maldenti
- Date: September 3, 2022
- Studio: Oculus Tattoo - 561 High St, Thornbury VIC 3071, Australia
- Headlining Artist: Beny Pearce
- Date: September 10, 2022
- Studio: Little Tokyo Tattoo - Suite 505, 342 Elizabeth St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
- Headlining Artist: Jimi May
We want to hear what makes Diablo special to you! To enter for a chance to win a custom Diablo tattoo from one of these incredible headlining tattoo artists, share your connection to the Diablo franchise on social media with us via Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram—accompanied with the hashtag #DiabloHellsInk and the hashtag of the Hell’s Ink takeover city closest to you (#LA, #CHI, #NYC, #MIA, #LDN, #BER, #MEL, or #SYD).
Submissions open June 14 at 10 a.m. PDT and close on June 21 at 10 a.m. PDT. Winners will be contacted via direct message on their respective social media platform to verify eligibility and other prize-receipt details.
If you don’t win a custom tattoo but still want to get a unique Diablo tattoo from the Hell’s Ink tattoo shop takeover event, fans can line-up for a chance to be inked by other amazing artists at the shops with flash tattoos available for walk-ins on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tattoos will only be available to those over the age of 18 and a valid form of ID (passport or driver’s license) must be shown on arrival.
For more details about each of the local Diablo Hell’s Ink tattoo shop takeover events, follow Diablo on social media. If you’re unable to attend any of the events, you’ll also be able to check out what’s happening from each event on Diablo’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Please ensure you read the full terms and conditions before entering.