Dual wielding att.speed bug

#1 - April 7, 2012, 10:09 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've tested some 1H weapons, granting bonus attack speed:
1) If you use two white 1H weapons with plain bonus of attack speed (+0.15 attacks per second, for example), bonuses stacks for each weapon.
Example: i wear 2 masterwork knuckles (base attack speed is 1.4), each have bonus +0.15 attack speed. It doesnt matter which weapon is set to swing, i have 1.95 attack speed. This can be reached only if plain bonus from one weapon influences another weapon. So we get (1.4+0.15+0.15)*1.15 = 1.955 attacks per second
2) If we use 2 blue weapons instead of white, only one bonus for attack speed works at time (if both weapons have +10% attack speed, total attack speed increases only by 10%, not 20%)
Forum Avatar
Quality Assurance
#2 - April 7, 2012, 10:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Screenshots of the items please.