A new patch is now available for Xbox consoles and PlayStation 4 consoles. PC, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 5 consoles will follow shortly and we will update this thread when they become available on those platforms.
To share your feedback, please post in the Diablo II: Resurrected forum.
To report a PC bug, visit our Bug Report forum.
To report a console bug, visit our Console Bug Report forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support forum.
- Improvements to character deletion to help users from accidentally deleting their characters.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the legacy toggle after extended play sessions
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the Korean IGR playtime warning UI would appear (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur after launching the game with no existing settings file (PC Only)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when binding passive abilities to the interact button
- Stability improvements in the effects system
- Stability improvements on game shutdown
- Fixes to localizations and subtitles
- Other minor crash/stability fixes